Scotland v Denmark

Scary Bear

20 hours ago, General dissaray said:

VAR and Porteous is a accident waiting to happen if he gets any game time

I'm obviously biased as a hibs fan, but that's a nonsense take. 

Point me in the direction of any violent incidents or dangerous tackles that have gone unpunished since the Barisic incident in winter 2019? That side of his game has matured since then. 

Debates over the Aribo tackle have been done to death, but I'm still not convinced it was a red and that's been his only other sending off since then. 

As much as it has been said, I doubt the fact that Denmark have already qualified will make our task significantly easier. Nowadays, teams don't tend to view competitive matches as meaningless, particularly at international level when you are continually looking to maintain or improve your seeding.

21 minutes ago, Zazu said:

I'm obviously biased as a hibs fan, but that's a nonsense take. 

Point me in the direction of any violent incidents or dangerous tackles that have gone unpunished since the Barisic incident in winter 2019? That side of his game has matured since then. 

Debates over the Aribo tackle have been done to death, but I'm still not convinced it was a red and that's been his only other sending off since then. 

Done McGregor this year gash his shines and weather they go unpunished or not he is a very very rash player were that side off his game is bound to get found out at international level

Callum McGregor