Quick question, has anyone actually trusted a tory?

Ric

On 06/11/2021 at 23:35, ICTJohnboy said:

^^^

Very flattering photo of Edwina there..

Who hasn't woken up in a strange bed in a strange place, and thought the words... OMG, did I go to bed with that?

Maybe @ICTChris could set up a thread here along the lines of have any P&Ber's, etc, etc...

I would do this but away from P&B I am actually the leader of the Conservative Party so it probably wouldn't be appropriate.

I recall John Major starting a campaign called "Back to Basics" which was along the lines that you need to be a decent human being.

At the next election a lot of Tory voters decided they could no longer vote for him.

I am not inferring anything.

6 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

I recall John Major starting a campaign called "Back to Basics" which was along the lines that you need to be a decent human being.

At the next election a lot of Tory voters decided they could no longer vote for him.

I am not inferring anything.

There was a real puritanical streak running through that; it tied in nicely with their demonisation of single mothers.

IIRC, as soon as the campaign kicked off, a couple of his MPs were in the papers for extramarital shagging, almost like they'd done it just to spite him.

6 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

307833E900000578-3411893-image-a-65_1453473885535.jpg

Edwina's daughter was a butterface in the early 90's. She done the rounds of yoof programmes and lad mags before murdering Limmie and Family Cooking You can do Magic then disappeared up her own arse never to be seen again.

She came to my school in the ‘90s pretending to be a pop star as part of some Roger Cook programme investigating the murky side of the music industry. I vividly remember those chebs.

Scum, some might say.
No "might" about it. If nothing else the fact that David Amess's body was probably still warm when they were trying use his stabbing to force Angela Rayner into a climb down neatly demostrates the depths these c***s will happily slither to. Tories, from the PM to every last Tory voter are either selfish c***s or sociopathic vermin. Usually both tbh.

25 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

307833E900000578-3411893-image-a-65_1453473885535.jpg

Edwina's daughter was a butterface in the early 90's. She done the rounds of yoof programmes and lad mags before murdering Limmie and Family Cooking You can do Magic then disappeared up her own arse never to be seen again.

wid

Guest Bob Mahelp
3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Trusted a Tory MP?

How about Sir Charles Geoffrey Cox QC, MP?

What a fucking p***k.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/09/geoffrey-cox-under-pressure-to-quit-for-working-from-caribbean

'Cox registered 970K in income last year, from 705 hours of legal services'. 

This khunt is being paid over 1.3K per hour, outside his 'work' as an MP. 

Jesus fecking christ. 

31 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/nov/09/geoffrey-cox-under-pressure-to-quit-for-working-from-caribbean

'Cox registered 970K in income last year, from 705 hours of legal services'. 

This khunt is being paid over 1.3K per hour, outside his 'work' as an MP. 

Jesus fecking christ. 

It will be interesting to see if he tries to brush it off with his trademark bluff and bluster.

Viz...

Not read most of the thread, but most Tories are probably ok on something. Jackson Carlaw, for example, might well be (is definitely) a c**t, but his campaigning on the mesh implants stuff has been pretty good and important. Murdo Fraser might well be a bigot and a dribbling simpleton, but… well, I can’t actually think of anything for him, but I’m sure there’s probably something.

I suppose my point is, trying to take a balanced view, that Tories won’t always do the wrong thing. Occasionally, they’ll do something good. It’s just that those occasions are massively outweighed by the whole “murdering all the poor through needless and ideologically driven austerity measures” thing. 

5 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Not read most of the thread, but most Tories are probably ok on something. Jackson Carlaw, for example, might well be (is definitely) a c**t, but his campaigning on the mesh implants stuff has been pretty good and important. Murdo Fraser might well be a bigot and a dribbling simpleton, but… well, I can’t actually think of anything for him, but I’m sure there’s probably something.

I suppose my point is, trying to take a balanced view, that Tories won’t always do the wrong thing. Occasionally, they’ll do something good. It’s just that those occasions are massively outweighed by the whole “murdering all the poor through needless and ideologically driven austerity measures” thing. 

So, one tory has done something good (and I'd wager one of my dugs that his actions are not entirely altruistic). One. Seems as good a reason as any to damn them all as uncaring, sociopathic cúnts. The chances of being wrong are akin, imho, to Coldplay releasing some listenable music.

(I'm not a fan of Chris Martin and the Faceless Three, btw.)

8 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

The only thing that motivates a Tory is greed and self interest.

Could probably include all the LabServativeDem and BBC media unionist party in that statement, because it’s all one corrupt establishment run organisation, let’s face it, it’s a pish outdated system, that every country in Europe ditched many decades / centuries ago.

Red Tory, blue Tory, Yellow Tory

Led toly, blue toly, lellow toly

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

It doesn't make up for all the other shit.