YouTube Vids

NotThePars

I shouldn't be alive - many episodes on many channels (been watching them on a hungover for the last 3 days just to get normality and it could be worse)

How Ridiculous - was introduced in the last few weeks by my son. 4 guys that went to 3.  Aussies from Perth, that did amazing basketball shots and then moved on to some crazy shite (11 years on YT).  They like to smash up shite from a great distance. It's all very juvenile. Just like us....but, they make a tonne of money and donate much to poverty stricken  children all over the world.  I sent them a message and one of them,  got back in touch within a few hrs. Good guys.   

ETA - There lingo is great - full on Aussie. @Eednud @Arabdownunder @Swarley I'm sure you speak like this now?

Slowmo time....

Edited by SlipperyP

On 19/11/2021 at 06:39, Paul Kersey said:

Ogmios School of Zen Motoring.

Unfortunately there's only three of them.

Coming soon to BBC Three. 
https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2022/jan/15/zen-school-of-motoring-tv-that-will-cleanse-your-spirit-like-meditation?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Hopefully it’s more episodes and not just the YouTube videos.

On 15/01/2022 at 07:21, Funky Nosejob said:

I watched the first couple of episodes on the iPlayer and they're pretty disappointing. 

They're a bit glossier, with special effects etc. He gets out of the car and interacts with people and there's a couple of staged and scripted road rage incidents that don't add anything at all.

It would be so much better if he'd just followed the same formula as the YouTube vids. 

• 3 weeks later...

I've been enjoying Chubbyemu's medical videos lately. Heady combination of explaining complicated biochemical concepts and language for numpties like me, while also providing the goods as far as "WTF?" goes.

If you're intrigued by video titles like, "A Franciscan Nun swallowed her toothpaste - this is what happened to her anus", give him a try.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

I've been enjoying Chubbyemu's medical videos lately. Heady combination of explaining complicated biochemical concepts and language for numpties like me, while also providing the goods as far as "WTF?" goes.

If you're intrigued by video titles like, "A Franciscan Nun swallowed her toothpaste - this is what happened to her anus", give him a try.

I think you have posted this on the wrong forum Dave.

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

I know that a lot of you may already be familiar with Bald and Bankrupt, but his video of his departure from Kyiv with fellow YouTuber Johnny FD was pretty incredible to watch

That guy is impressively creepy and off putting I know there are some allegations around and I'm not sure of the validity but I've never been surer in my life that he is a wrong un, something really off about his behaviour. 

39 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

That guy is impressively creepy and off putting I know there are some allegations around and I'm not sure of the validity but I've never been surer in my life that he is a wrong un, something really off about his behaviour. 

I think he is a former pick-up artist, which is generally a grim world.  Some of his videos are good, I liked the one he did in Karabakh after the last war and the videos he did above and the one going to Kharkiv the day before the war were interesting.

The area he went to in the border country is unbelievably bleak.  

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think he is a former pick-up artist, which is generally a grim world.  Some of his videos are good, I liked the one he did in Karabakh after the last war and the videos he did above and the one going to Kharkiv the day before the war were interesting.

The area he went to in the border country is unbelievably bleak.  

Ah right that makes sense. I'm sure I had seen some more serious allegations albeit tenuous sources but I've enjoyed a few of his videos if I basically skip past the bit where he tries to have patter. Watched one recently that was pretty intriguing about a soviet enclave that he wasn't even allowed into, will give the other ones a watch. 

• 5 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

I've been into old tool restoration videos.  My Mechanics work is incredible.

That's bizarre; I just started watching Forgotten Shine Restoration's videos, where they take huge lumps of rust and turn them back into immaculate pipe wrenches, or whatever they originally were. Mesmerising.

I guess we've both coincidentally Googled "polish my dirty great tool".

30 minutes ago, BFTD said:

That's bizarre; I just started watching Forgotten Shine Restoration's videos, where they take huge lumps of rust and turn them back into immaculate pipe wrenches, or whatever they originally were. Mesmerising.

I guess we've both coincidentally Googled "polish my dirty great tool".

I think mine was "junk that doesn't work."