Arbroath vs Raith Rovers

46 minutes ago, Lichtielegend said:

Dick's comments in post-match interviews rarely have any basis in reality.

He does but it’s pretty standard for all managers. They all just haver guff or tired clichés to a greater or lesser extent. Dick is to the greater end of the scale right enough.

Edited by Tattie36

Haha, I though Dick’s interview was class. Compliments us well but I get the impression he compliments the majority of teams that do well against his team. Unlike some managers, accies one in particular who didn’t mention the Rovers once after completely outplaying them. I find that strange. Sir John usually complements the opposition as well of course. 

Regarding the Ricky Little incident yesterday.

Concussion management guidelines updated | Scottish FA | News

Scottish sports concussion guidance (sportscotland.org.uk)

At all levels in all sports if an athlete is suspected
of having a concussion, they must be immediately
removed from play. If in doubt, sit them out.
No-one should return to sport on the same day
with suspected concussion.

4 hours ago, basher brash said:

Regarding Campbells comments total BS , If Rover came for a draw thats surely up to us as for time wasting get a grip , Maybe Dicks needing to realise his patter and one liners are wearing thin we have heard them a million times now . Draw was a fair result between 2 evenly matched teams as both teams had chances In a very scrappy game 

Mcglynn says something slightly similar to D.C. in his interview am sure 

On 05/12/2021 at 19:22, CALDERON said:

Campbell says Rovers came for a draw, then goes on to say he doesn't know if they came for a draw or not.  Weird.

But, they were delighted with a draw

21 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Delighted is pushing it. Happy with a draw certainly, but no more than that. 

Nah, no having this, made little attempt to win the game, got what they came for

Aye, I'm not bothered about how we set up on Saturday. It was an exception rather than the norm. If we're going to be playing in rotten conditions against big hard b*****ds, I want for my team to be complete b*****ds too. I know we get plenty of plaudits for our style of play but this seasons team, for all they've conceded some sloppy goals, have a real grit and element of shithousing about them.

Teams will go to Gayfield and play better than we did on Saturday and leave with f**k all. We still tried to do the best with what we had and were in the ascendancy until Spencer went off.

As said, we certainly came to match up physically and be solid first and foremost. We then hoped that one of our attacking players could produce a bit of magic to get a winner but quality was lacking on the day.

I’m sure we were happy with a draw but if we were solely set up to get a point we wouldn’t have subbed off a defender for an attacker at half time and moved to a more attacking formation. 

Edited by R.R.FC

17 hours ago, ecto said:

Nah, no having this, made little attempt to win the game, got what they came for

And with one more shot on target than the Rovers you got what you deserved

1320Lichtie is bang on the money

Edited by Rovers_Lad

3 hours ago, Rovers_Lad said:

And with one more shot on target than the Rovers you got what you deserved

1320Lichtie is bang on the money

Never ever said we deserved to win, but 1320 is right