Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

1 minute ago, 2426255 said:

So if you're calling Fraser a p***k for being selfish then it would be a double standard not apply the same judgement to Hickey. 

Nah disagree and there's nothing you can say that will turn my mind. 

Hickey = good guy

Fraser = w**k

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Hickey = good guy

Fraser = w**k

I'm not trying to change your mind, I'm just laying out an argument so everyone else who reads this can see you are being inconsistent in your judgements. 

On 07/02/2022 at 15:37, Les Cabbage said:

Honestly can hardly contain my excitement for this.

Due to Hibs being complete keek at the moment I’m channeling all my football based enthusiasm into this game, hopefully it doesn’t go the same way as my club are!

Got the week off work in the hope we make it to the final, if we don’t it could be a depressing few days in my flat.

Likewise. 

can't wait. 

What are the chances of getting 2 seats right beside each other in general sale on the 28th? (Very slim I'm assuming). Can you even purchase 2 together on the general sale release?

Would I be better signing the two of us up to the supporters club and buy the 2 seats beside each other on Monday?

What are the chances of getting 2 seats right beside each other in general sale on the 28th? (Very slim I'm assuming). Can you even purchase 2 together on the general sale release?
Would I be better signing the two of us up to the supporters club and buy the 2 seats beside each other on Monday?

Memberships aren’t on sale currently so you won’t be able to sign up just now.

There are 38,000 members entitled to one ticket each which I imagine the vast majority will take. That leaves a maybe 5-10,000 left for general sale once you take out hospitality, comps, debentures, away fans etc. You probably have a decent chance as long as you get in the queue before the sale time.

Forgetting the football aspect of this tie and indeed the Nations League games with Ukraine the situation over there needs to ne looked at seriously in relation to Ukraine.

What happens if Russia does launch the threatened invasion both from the Donetsk region in the easy and from Belarus border.

Surely Ukraine would no longer be in a position to take par in either sadly 

Read earlier today a Russian force from Belarus would be in Kyiv in potentially 2 or 3 days given various levels of resistance faced.

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

Forgetting the football aspect of this tie and indeed the Nations League games with Ukraine the situation over there needs to ne looked at seriously in relation to Ukraine.

What happens if Russia does launch the threatened invasion both from the Donetsk region in the easy and from Belarus border.

Surely Ukraine would no longer be in a position to take par in either sadly 

Read earlier today a Russian force from Belarus would be in Kyiv in potentially 2 or 3 days given various levels of resistance faced.

Could be tough

Majority of their team play in Ukraine 

On 09/02/2022 at 10:50, Stellaboz said:

Hickey = good guy

Fraser = w**k

What I loved about Newcastle today, and I think Eddie Howe mentioned it there, the grit and the determination in their performance and a player that I thought epitomised that was Ryan Fraser. He’s started the last seven games, and you can see it in his play – he’s getting fitter, he’s getting stronger. This side to his game I loved. That willingness to get back, to run, set his team on the attack. There were times he did things in the game, and it lifted the crowd

Jermaine Jenas, MOTD

Definately catching the eye. If he keeps this up I will be surprised if he isn't selected and hopefully toys will be thrown out of prams on here. Ryan Fraser has played 426/450 minutes available in 2022 so far.

Some might even be as bold as to say that pulling out of the Scotland Squad and training at Newcastle Utd aided him in re-establishing himself in the first team.

Edited by 2426255