Dundee vs. St Johnstone

Just now, PauloPerth said:

I'd make a straight swap for Cammy Macpherson.  Take him off and bring on ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NO ONE.

Let it never be forgotten the manager declared him Ali McCanns replacement.

The worst trade deal in history.

60 minutes of watching us do nothing, after a seasons worth of us scoring no goals, and there's been zero attempt to make us more of an attacking threat.

On 30/11/2021 at 07:28, RandomGuy. said:

Have Dundee fans forgotten they're still below us in the table, and we're always shite until Christmas, or something?

On 30/11/2021 at 07:42, RandomGuy. said:

I think we've got the exact same points tally as we had at this stage last season. We ended up 6th.

I'm not entirely sure why Dundee fans are so confident about our relegation anyway

If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just so Dundee fans know, this is as good as we've looked since we last played them.

We are absolutely fucked.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

60 minutes of watching us do nothing, after a seasons worth of us scoring no goals, and there's been zero attempt to make us more of an attacking threat.

Free kick 20 yards out and we've got MacPherson and Crawford fucking up a 2 yard pass instead of someone shooting.

They can both f**k off tonight, thanks.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Thought that was a pen from the Cox, thank f**k not.

E2 for Viv, now that's unexpected.

Not really. E2 had our only shot on target so a good idea to get him off the park.

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

😀😃

That Crawford and Macpherson free kick sums those two up perfectly. And yet we sub E2 and leave those two competition winners on the park.

Either of them or MOH off for Viv was the change. I can’t believe the only guy who’s tried to do something with the ball tonight has been taken off.

We have the players to line up...

Clark

Rooney - Gordon - McCart - Booth

MacPherson - Craig

MOH - Crawford - Viv

Kane

Why the f**k, at 1-0 down with 20 minutes to go, are we staying with a shape that has 3 players out of position and has seen us create absolutely nothing?

Manager who generally blindly stick by their "philosophy" while ignoring the fact they don't have the squad to play it don't tend to be successful. Davidson is headed that way. We've never replaced Kerr or McCann so change it suit the players we do have FFS. 

We absolutely reek of relegation. Midfield one of the worst I've ever seen play for us, if not the worst.

How the f**k did we end up with this collection of shit?