Falkirk v Cove - 11.12.21

43 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Falkirk are a saving grace for Pars’ fans this season.

Tbh we were kinda thinking the same of your mob when Grant was still in charge. It was fucking hilarious and a massive disappointment when he eventually got binned. Kudos on the Simpsons memes btw that was quality credit where it's due. 

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Falkirk are a saving grace for Pars’ fans this season.

Serious question my six fingered friend, are you in any real danger of relegation?

Would make our fourth season in the diddy leagues a wee bit more interesting (assuming we don’t get relegated ourselves of course)

8 hours ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

If someone bang average like James Craigan walked into this squad they'd look like Xavi. Makes me wonder whether if Houston had signed a Morrison or Nesbit they'd have been seen as absolutely awful not no bad.

Funnily enough James looked ok today at Firhill. Missed a total sitter, but still grafted away in a well organised team with an amazing work ethic, decent coaching team and a professional board. 

29 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Serious question my six fingered friend, are you in any real danger of relegation?

Would make our fourth season in the diddy leagues a wee bit more interesting (assuming we don’t get relegated ourselves of course)

We’ve won 2 (TWO) out of our 17 league games so far.

What do you think?

Turning a blind eye to the defending, but those are three terrific goals from Cove. Morgyn's strike is ridiculous, the link-up and finish for McAllister's is different class and McIntosh takes his very nicely.

I'm not sure I've seen a team in League One score three goals of that quality in a single game all season.

10 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Turning a blind eye to the defending, but those are three terrific goals from Cove. Morgyn's strike is ridiculous, the link-up and finish for McAllister's is different class and McIntosh takes his very nicely.

I'm not sure I've seen a team in League One score three goals of that quality in a single game all season.

We had actually been the better team and had looked quite dangerous going forward, then Neil does that and I'm thinking 'FFS we can't catch a break, even getting wonder goals scored against us'. I knew right there and then that the game was over and it would be a case of how many?