Falkirk v Cove - 11.12.21

Our midfield and attack deserve to be competing for the points here, and have been pretty much undone there by the usual shite at the back.

We have been way, way better out of possession in terms of competing to win it back, and look to actually have an idea what we are doing to try and create chances. No way we are finished handing Cove chances though, and the cutting edge is still pretty blunt.

I’m actually watching this wondering how many of them I would keep. I know we can’t keep going with the wholesale squad changes constantly but in terms of what we have now our squad is terrible. We have zero cutting edge up front and for me Morrison, Nesbitt and Telfer are exactly the same type of players. Cove just look bigger, fitter and stronger in every area of the park.

4 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

We are in real danger of being in a relegation playoff. I just don’t see this bunch of players having the stomach to beat anyone.

Genuinely think this is possible too. Could be a big transfer window just to stay in this league. We need 6 or 7 in. 

Holt, MacFarlane and Co really have fucked this royally. 

Not really in a mood to single anyone out for praise here, but I slagged him off plenty a few weeks back, so I should say that Leon McCann looks night and day compared to games like the defeats to Alloa away and Dumbarton at home.

That aside though, if we dont get new centre halfs we are fucked.

The defending for that second goal was bad as anything we seen last week btw absolutely fucking horrendous. First goal an absolute howitzer however.

I really don’t get the formation today we’ve went with a diamond in midfield but Seb Ross at the top is like playing with a man down and it’s meaning their wing backs and Vigurs are getting the freedom of the pitch to do whatever the f**k they like with the ball. Extremely frustrating. We should have dropped Gary Miller into the defence and matched them up. Games well and truly over now.

I’m actually watching this wondering how many of them I would keep. I know we can’t keep going with the wholesale squad changes constantly but in terms of what we have now our squad is terrible. We have zero cutting edge up front and for me Morrison, Nesbitt and Telfer are exactly the same type of players. Cove just look bigger, fitter and stronger in every area of the park.
I dont know if iv ever seen a more lightweight player than Seb Ross.

14 minutes ago, CoveRangers1922 said:

Nice inter exchange of passing and quality finish from Rory.

It was one pass.....

Next goal the big one for this, if it goes coves way it's game over.

It's been a slight improvement but it's the double decker bus through our centre of defence coming back to bite us again