Falkirk v Cove - 11.12.21

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

It was one pass.....

Next goal the big one for this, if it goes coves way it's game over.

It's been a slight improvement but it's the double decker bus through our centre of defence coming back to bite us again 

There was some build up prior to it but you're right one killer pass and split the defence apart. 

Exactly next goal would be huge for Falkirk and get them right back in it. By no means is this over.

There was some build up prior to it but you're right one killer pass and split the defence apart. 
Exactly next goal would be huge for Falkirk and get them right back in it. By no means is this over.
We have carved out probably 5 chances, somewhere between half and full and taken none.

Yous have had a worldy from nowhere, and got the ball in to the strikers at the edge of the box once and your strikers duly obliged by rinsing our CHs and bursting the net.

We sinply wont convert enough if any chances, and wont keep the bacl door shut.

Games over.

Not a hope in hell of us scoring 3 goals in a game with this shite. Games well and truly over and we’ve still got our centre backs to gift you another one as well.

5 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

If it was a genuine option,  I'd keep none 

I think the likes of Morrison and nesbitt would be fine in a decent side.  Heads are down though having to play with complete dross every week. Hall and Mackay would be enough to make you greet playing behind you. Same having absolutely no can't that can score goals up top.

Just like sheerin no matter how shite we are we just stick the same rancid 11 out again. Be proactive FFS.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

3 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I think the likes of Morrison and nesbitt would be fine in a decent side.  Heads are down though having to play with complete dross every week. Hall and Mackay would be enough to make you greet playing behind you. Same having absolutely no can't that can score goals up top.

Yeah, probably. I just wonder if our expectations have been so reduced that even vague competence becomes useful 

If someone bang average like James Craigan walked into this squad they'd look like Xavi. Makes me wonder whether if Houston had signed a Morrison or Nesbit they'd have been seen as absolutely awful not no bad.

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021

7 minutes ago, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Yeah, probably. I just wonder if our expectations have been so reduced that even vague competence becomes useful 

If someone bang average like James Craigan walked into this squad they'd look like Xavi. Makes me wonder whether if Houston had signed a Morrison or Nesbit they'd have been seen as absolutely awful not no bad.

Look at Alston . Looked finished playing alongside Gary fecking miller or a finished gomis last season and yet has done okay for Kilmarnock a division up but playing alongside some decent players.  We have one or two decent players who are brought down to much lower levels by complete and utter dross.