Celtic v Motherwell 12/12/21

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Is he trying to play the racist card???

Interesting that you've brought race into it? Says a lot about you, Drew.

Was a simple question and Jinky gave a simple response. I can see why folk think he's reckless in the tackle, given his size, but the one on Turnbull nothing whatsoever. I remember Celtic fans going crazy at the time, but upon looking back at it I think he clipped DT's toenail. 

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Yeah, nae bother. 

Yeah no bother 

Hes a racist 👍

big guy fae Motherwell maybe kicks a player , shock ! 
you remember last lad we had , Kipre , you shat yourself whenever he was on the park , that gesturing Brown especially, Big Kipre breathed on him and was sent off , Brown rolling about on floor like an Edinburgh junkie when he sees a spoon . 

2 hours ago, Aldonis said:

Wee don’t need  bigots in Scottish football so be seeing yer friends and you “ fxck off” go back where you think your from . This is Scottish football x

You really need to tone the hate down a bit, we don’t wanna lose you, I think you could be fun. 

Great win again and a goal for one of our academy, Deano ,( ref just diabolical again) , why ??? , paid well performance atrocious.

you know how cold it was today, had to defrost car after game , you riding in this , freezing, would you rather be Stretch Armstong or Jeremy Beadles pinkie