Once again, a very underwhelmed approach to this weekend's fixture when the Wasps welcome the Goodwillie roadshow to the Indodrill.

BF again having to make enforced team changes due to an ever worrying disciplinary record.  Similar to his substitutional prowess during a 90 minute game, only does it when his hand is forced.

Glad we have erected the dances at the railway end, and this should enable us to control the number of balls lost during this fixture.

My prediction for this one is we will hopefully be 0-0 at kick off 🤞

1 hour ago, C. Muir said:

A player of Euan Hendersons quality against our defence gives me the fear. 

just park the bus , we have no idea how to respond , even if we go 2 up we will most likely sit back and let Goodwillie  you score 1 or 2

its our way now  ! plus betting is off on us finishing with 10 men 

big Neil will get a better reception than any Alloa player will no doubt ,  I Should be there but only because i have sod all else to do

or  i might just paint the spare room then watch it dry , may be a better choice .

Edited by Vegetableman

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Clyde FC said:

No goals for either but a mass brawl in the 89th minute as Wee Barry, Daft Boab and Danny Lennon arrange a tag wrestling match with selected supporters of their own team.

If this was the case, I believe the black and gold wearing supporters would be right behind Danny.

In all my years in can't recall a manager to ruffle dress he fans feathers in such a way and in so short a time.

BF has systematically dismantled a good wee football team that place nice football but not always with the finishing touch.

He has distanced himself from the supporters ( I'm preaching to the converted no doubt) and if he spent as much time looking after his team instead of ganging n about Sevco that nyd may be different.

Now would be a good time to hold the door open for him and his him chum band invite Jack Ross back tobsee if he can finish the job he started ed but never finished a few seasons ago.

2 hours ago, laughing gravie said:

Now would be a good time to hold the door open for him and his him chum and invite Jack Ross back to see if he can finish the job he started but never finished a few seasons ago.

That idea would get a lot of votes. MM...are you listening?

Edited by vespa