Poor result and seem to be devoid of ideas how to break teams down, the 2 in the middle of the park are not working, senna is a passenger in the team for me, The odd wee things he does are nowhere near enough, His positional sense is bad, he needs guided through a game from the side to the extent I heard ferguson having to tell him to make himself available for a throw in, sorry not at this level and the more a player gets that they then stop thinking for themselves, 

We need someone in beside gilmore who is going to create something as its just across the park and back to the defenders who are the ones attempting forward passes, I would have Trouten in there instead of senna but God knows whats happened to him

The move to take boyd off was a mystery when you're chasing a game, he had the beating of that full back when he got 1v1 and perhaps Robbo should have been sacrificed.

Barry doesn't know how to change or play a different system and to me he is a classic example of how a great player doesn't make a good manager, The board have got to be starting to think about making a change but they seem to be loyal too managers and give them a chance 

From what I can see from the highlights its typical of Ferguson when at us, lots of possession lots of half chances but no end product. He is totally unable to change a game and just gets frustrated Ive said many times part of his issue is that he has no help in the dugout as he continues to take his useless partner in crime Malcolm with him. Fortunately not our problem anymore. 

Anyway… from our point of view a fantastic result and unexpected. As have the points picked up in last few weeks, I was convinced we would be cast well adrift by now. So fair play to Lennon and the players.

HOWEVER… message to the Board! please don’t think we don’t need significant changes in January we have managed to achieve some results recently but that side is still far from capable of survival. Certainly minimum of 4 decent players required (saying 4 because of budget, I’d prefer 7)

Wasn't at the game yesterday but when Ferguson crouches down then you know your fucked. Usually signals that he is frustrated with the players has no idea how to change things.

I wouldn't have been fussed if Lennon had left Clyde any time from the summer to now but when you remember you could end up with another Ferguson it does make you think twice.

Lennon is very good at getting the best out of alimited team. Big drawback is that it was him that signed these bloody players in the first place.

2 hours ago, Alloamad said:
I am genuinely worried we are going to be drawn into the relegation battle and Barry Ferguson isn’t someone our players can look too for inspiration, support or leadership. 

Don’t think you will be drawn into a relegation battle you are in a relegation battle

Even though you have a better squad than us having BF in your camp is a massive negative as he can’t engage with the players and/or the fans without starting a fight.

Disgusting editing by the guys at Alloa FC Video.  How dare you misrepresent Clyde in that way!

The way you made that compilation, it looked like we defended poorly, rode or luck several times and were up against an Alloa front line that could not have scored in a brothel.  I particularly liked Elsdon's brand new clueless tactic of ignoring the ball and man then simply anticipated where ball might end up.

Surely this cannot be the case as we won yesterday and are on a decent run in the league?

Lanny Dennon's Lucky Army

3 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

Wasn't at the game yesterday but when Ferguson crouches down then you know your fucked. Usually signals that he is frustrated with the players has no idea how to change things.

I wouldn't have been fussed if Lennon had left Clyde any time from the summer to now but when you remember you could end up with another Ferguson it does make you think twice.

Lennon is very good at getting the best out of alimited team. Big drawback is that it was him that signed these bloody players in the first place.

:lol:

3 hours ago, C. Muir said:

He's thrown a couple in but so did Mitchell. Really don't understand folk on here or twitter who slate him every week. I shudder to think what goalkeepers were available to sign other than him.

It's crazy isn't it? Slightly tongue in cheek, but falling out with Parry was the best thing BF has done for us.

We should be all over some of the players he'll no doubt want rid of in January. 

Was just wondering why an Alloa side who done seem to score despite possession and chances don’t play him, I assumed he was injured.

Absolutely love him back, I’d imagine him and Goodie would be rather effective!

No surprise he is probably no fan of Barry and Boabs management style.

3 hours ago, Greenmachine said:

Clyde were absolute dross against Clydebank in the cup yet are getting results in League 1.The standard must be really bad?

People tend to read too much into cup games. On the same day Clydebank were beating Clyde, Alloa were pumping the side at the top of the pyramid 5-0. The three SPFL sides who suffered embarrassing cup defeats: Accies, Clyde and East Fife, were all struggling in their leagues and with a certain amount of ill feeling about management etc. Then going away to non league sides on form and with good supports behind them, the league sides were always going to be vulnerable. It's a big stretch though to say those non league sides are better than SPFL teams. Alloa have beaten a number of top flight sides over the years but I don't recall anybody saying it meant we were good enough for the Premier League. 

2 hours ago, David W said:

It's crazy isn't it? Slightly tongue in cheek, but falling out with Parry was the best thing BF has done for us.

We should be all over some of the players he'll no doubt want rid of in January. 

Didn't even fall out with him mate, just stopped giving him the time of day and dropped him with no explanation, tells you all you need to know about him 

2 hours ago, David W said:

Well you can have Trouten, Graham, O'Donnell, Williamson and Evans.

In addition the duds he signed Mendy, Lamont, Sammon, Church, Armstrong, Hutton, Leighton, Niang, King. He did get a couple of no bad ones so 2 out of 11 aint bad!🤣

Edited by McCulloch No.5

37 minutes ago, Wee wasp said:

Didn't even fall out with him mate, just stopped giving him the time of day and dropped him with no explanation, tells you all you need to know about him 

Cos he wanted the wages to sign dross!

Edited by McCulloch No.5

Sums him up really, complete arsehole of a man. The entitled arrogance absolutely pours off him. He’s a terrible manager and only succeeds when throwing ridiculous cash around, the ibrox way really. Only disappointment was I wasn’t there yesterday to watch him seethe in person.

18 hours ago, Waspie said:

People tend to read too much into cup games. On the same day Clydebank were beating Clyde, Alloa were pumping the side at the top of the pyramid 5-0. The three SPFL sides who suffered embarrassing cup defeats: Accies, Clyde and East Fife, were all struggling in their leagues and with a certain amount of ill feeling about management etc. Then going away to non league sides on form and with good supports behind them, the league sides were always going to be vulnerable. It's a big stretch though to say those non league sides are better than SPFL teams. Alloa have beaten a number of top flight sides over the years but I don't recall anybody saying it meant we were good enough for the Premier League. 

It wasn’t the fact that Clyde lost,that can happen.It was the way they lost.They never had a shot on target and looked devoid of any talent.

The fact that the same group of players seem to be able to get results in League 1 is baffling.

1 hour ago, Greenmachine said:

It wasn’t the fact that Clyde lost,that can happen.It was the way they lost.They never had a shot on target and looked devoid of any talent.

The fact that the same group of players seem to be able to get results in League 1 is baffling.

Don't think it is baffling at all. We all know it isn't a vintage Clyde team, they were struggling and out of sorts and up against a team buzzing about their biggest game in years and with a bumper crowd behind them. Perfect recipe for a shock and no massive surprise Clyde folded. Since then they have found a wee bit of form again and picked up some points. On Saturday they were the ones going up against a side with better players overall but Clyde battled their way to the win. 

If Clydebank were in League 1 they'd end up miles adrift. Clyde would win Clydebank's league with Goodwillie alone. 

1 hour ago, Waspie said:

Don't think it is baffling at all. We all know it isn't a vintage Clyde team, they were struggling and out of sorts and up against a team buzzing about their biggest game in years and with a bumper crowd behind them. Perfect recipe for a shock and no massive surprise Clyde folded. Since then they have found a wee bit of form again and picked up some points. On Saturday they were the ones going up against a side with better players overall but Clyde battled their way to the win. 

If Clydebank were in League 1 they'd end up miles adrift. Clyde would win Clydebank's league with Goodwillie alone. 

From what I saw with Clyde they’d be mid table in the WoSFL Premier with that team at best.

Goodwille hardly touched the ball at Clydebank he was rank rotten.

It wasn’t like an up and at em cup tie at all,Clydebank were just better.It was on a good 3G pitch so you can’t even make the pitch as an excuse.