23 minutes ago, Vegetableman said:

Thank you for not blaming us the fans .. ( most seem to , as if we set the prices and we don't like them either )

Has the issue been raised by anyone within the Alloa support? I wish all the League 1 clubs had got together at the start of the season and agreed a pricing structure for online streams - £10 across the board would seem about right. I wouldn't pay £18 to stream the World Cup final. 

Edited by RutherGlen

Where to park at Recreation Park (to give it it's correct name) these days?  It's been a while since I was last there and the blaes area where we used to park (between the ground and the fire station) now has a Lidl on it.

Think the main entertainment from our point of view will come from the Hutton-baiting.  He is rather sensitive.

7 hours ago, Scarves said:

Where to park at Recreation Park (to give it it's correct name) these days?  It's been a while since I was last there and the blaes area where we used to park (between the ground and the fire station) now has a Lidl on it.

Think the main entertainment from our point of view will come from the Hutton-baiting.  He is rather sensitive.

If you go further along past Mcdonalds there is a Morrisons and B and M, you can park there with no fuss, 

Regarding Hutton he's perhaps mellowing a bit with age and  maybe sees the humour in it now , although watch this space as he is capable of losing  the plot at any point . 

Could be interesting with Neil parry in goals at the other end who'll get a bigger welcome than Hutton thats for sure 

21 hours ago, laughing gravie said:

If this was the case, I believe the black and gold wearing supporters would be right behind Danny.

In all my years in can't recall a manager to ruffle dress he fans feathers in such a way and in so short a time.

BF has systematically dismantled a good wee football team that place nice football but not always with the finishing touch.

He has distanced himself from the supporters ( I'm preaching to the converted no doubt) and if he spent as much time looking after his team instead of ganging n about Sevco that nyd may be different.

Now would be a good time to hold the door open for him and his him chum band invite Jack Ross back tobsee if he can finish the job he started ed but never finished a few seasons ago.

Sounds very familiar!

11 hours ago, Scarves said:

There’s definitely been a mellowing from Hutton during this season. Seemed to change after he took some unnecessary abuse from some Alloa fans at Central Park in the Challenge Cup game straight after Parry was released.

He’s actually done ok this year, despite having to cope with Mendy playing in front of him. 

16 hours ago, RutherGlen said:

Has the issue been raised by anyone within the Alloa support? I wish all the League 1 clubs had got together at the start of the season and agreed a pricing structure for online streams - £10 across the board would seem about right. I wouldn't pay £18 to stream the World Cup final. 

MM would have a hissy fit and walk out of such a meeting  (if he turned up  )

we have but to no avail regarding prices .

Jones has actually done okay.

Alloa get a free header at every set piece, continuing a theme of our season.

I did not expect Mortimer to come on, but we are very short of options.

All in, another game between two obviously struggling teams.