The Glorious Heart of Midlothian FC v Sevco

2 hours ago, Squonk said:

The question isn't whether a penalty should've been given against Goldson, but whether it would've been given at the other end if it involved a Hearts defender. Almost certainly in my opinion.

Similarly, would a Rangers player have received two yellows such as those dished out to Ginnelly? Not a chance.

This is what the blinkered fans of the gruesome twosome somehow fail to see - most of the major decisions favour their clubs when playing the diddies, whether that's through refereeing incompetence or bias .

It wasn't that long ago that Celtic won nine titles in a row along with a quadruple treble, yet their paranoid fans think officials are against them.

If the entitled supporters of either side followed a 'diddy team' instead, they'd wonder why they truly bothered turning up.  

Barisic litteraly was booked in the exact same stramash as ginnelly ffs

42 minutes ago, Squonk said:

I suggest you read again what I actually typed.

You mean to tell me if Barisic was already on a yellow, he wouldn't have been shown a second yellow but Ginnelly would have? Give it a rest for f**k sake 😂

44 minutes ago, Squonk said:

I suggest you read again what I actually typed.

I have, and again it still is a load of waffle, ginnelly literally got involved in a wee flare up between devlin and barisic, had ginnelly not ran and got involved no one would have been booked

He, and barisic, got booked for making things worse

39 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

I have, and again it still is a load of waffle, ginnelly literally got involved in a wee flare up between devlin and barisic, had ginnelly not ran and got involved no one would have been booked

He, and barisic, got booked for making things worse

The referee would've conveniently kept his card in his pocket if Barisic had already been booked. It's in the GFA referee's handbook, along with ignoring the diving of Columbia's angriest man and Japan's Bambi on ice. 

3 minutes ago, Squonk said:

The referee would've conveniently kept his card in his pocket if Barisic had already been booked. It's in the GFA referee's handbook, along with ignoring the diving of Columbia's angriest man and Japan's Bambi on ice. 

So the basis of your belief there was pro-Rangers bias from the referee yesterday is what you *think* the referee would have done in a completely hypothetical situation? Sound mate.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

So the basis of your belief there was pro-Rangers bias from the referee yesterday is what you *think* the referee would have done in a completely hypothetical situation? Sound mate.

No, the basis of my belief was formed by factual evidence accrued from watching Scottish football for 60 or so years, so back long before your original club met its demise. 

1 hour ago, Squonk said:

No, the basis of my belief was formed by factual evidence accrued from watching Scottish football for 60 or so years, so back long before your original club met its demise. 

So ginnelly runs say about twenty yards give or take to get involved in something that had nothing to do with him, goes head to head with the rangers player, both get rightly booked and you think theirs a ref bias involved here 🤣🤣

2 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

So ginnelly runs say about twenty yards give or take to get involved in something that had nothing to do with him, goes head to head with the rangers player, both get rightly booked and you think theirs a ref bias involved here 🤣🤣

I've already given you all the clues you need, but to give you one last opportunity to grasp it, I'll type the next bit slowly.

The referee would've treated a Rangers player differently, ie more leniently, than he treated a Hearts player, to avoid the Rangers player being sent off.

35 minutes ago, Squonk said:

I've already given you all the clues you need, but to give you one last opportunity to grasp it, I'll type the next bit slowly.

The referee would've treated a Rangers player differently, ie more leniently, than he treated a Hearts player, to avoid the Rangers player being sent off.

Don’t think you’ve thought that through.