The Glorious Heart of Midlothian FC v Sevco

18 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

Where does he say it’s a conspiracy?

Does he mention that any of the sending offs weren’t red cards?

Or at the thin skinned bears struggling again not to be offended at every turn? Going by the moon howling replies on that Twitter post it appears so 

It’s the narrative it sets and you know it. It’s no offensive, it’s just a bit transparent.

1 hour ago, gaz5 said:

General observation: Did Morelos and Gerard have a poor relationship? His demeanor on and off the park seems to have had quite the swing since the management change?

On the game, Rangers only really played for 10 minutes, scored two goals then sat in. Hearts lack of finishing ability, as they had good chances, did for them.

Rangers as a whole seem better off since getting rid of Gerrard, the most boring OF manager I can ever remember 

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Nick Walsh… 🤣

In September he managed to get through an Edinburgh Derby with only two yellow cards (which must be some kind of record) but today he was only vaguely in control of proceedings.

His previous game was Inverness vs Killie and I suspect he'll be back  in the championship for a bit after today

After every defeat there's always a bunch of people moaning that they "can take losing it's the team not trying that upsets them" today is the test case for that statement. We can complain about finishing, or apportion blame for the goals, we can curse our misfortune or our opponent' financial strength but that Hearts side can't be accused of giving up.

The fact that Rangers goalie got himself booked for time wasting with 15 minutes to go defending a 2-0 lead is testimony to him not thinking ~Hearts were beaten and whether Josh Ginnelly was unlucky or an idiot for getting a second booking is moot but at least it showed he still cared.

Also I distinctly heard some rangers fans singing something to the tune of "Fields of Athenry" these people should be arrested and fined. 

27 minutes ago, AJF said:

I’d love to know what decisions people think were made that suggests some type of pro-Rangers bias from Walsh.

To be clear I'm complaining about him on the basis he was, as usual, shite.  Which is why he missed the penalty and managed to book 10 players in a game with barely a tackle.  He's an arrogant wee tool

8 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

To be clear I'm complaining about him on the basis he was, as usual, shite.  Which is why he missed the penalty and managed to book 10 players in a game with barely a tackle.  He's an arrogant wee tool

The stramash happened in front of me and Barisic should have got two yellows one for scrapping with Devlin and then another for scrapping with Ginnelly yet somehow he only got one but considering that Devlin didn't get carded at all we certainly can't discard the less sinister explanation.

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

11 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

It was the lodge chat that I was getting at. And if you are referring to the Goldson handball incident, I don’t think that could be given surely. Ball fired at him from 2/3 yards away, no movement to block the ball and hand wasn’t in an unnatural position.

Edited by AJF

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

It was the whole lodge chat that I was getting at. And if you are referring to the Goldson handball incident, I don’t think that could be given surely. Ball fired at him from 2/3 yards away, no movement to block the ball and hand wasn’t in an unnatural position.

I think it's a penalty every day of the week under current rules. 

7 minutes ago, AJF said:

My question still applies. What decisions has he made that suggests a pro-Rangers bias? Particularly today.

To be fair (kind of) to Walsh, he was fecking awful and rather highly strung towards both teams today, serious wee man energy emanating from him & I have to assume a Supervisor was in attendance.

2 minutes ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I think it's a penalty every day of the week under current rules. 

Under the current rules, it needs to be deliberate and/or the player makes their body unnaturally bigger to block the ball. I don’t think it could be described as either.

Edited by AJF