Hibs V Dundee 14-Dec

37 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I take it Hibs don't ask for vaccine passports? Nothing on our site to suggest that's the case?

They do; I did get asked at my last-but-one visit to ER. The stewards seem to be varyingly fastidious when it comes to enforcing the rules.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I take it Hibs don't ask for vaccine passports? Nothing on our site to suggest that's the case?

We do - we have more ST holders than the cut off for vax passports (10k is the limit iirc?) so be prepared.

However, as @Aim Here mentions, it is "erratic" - I have only been asked once (Rangers match). 

Cant really blame the stewards as we fans all seem to arrive in the 15 minutes before ko.................

Looks like Adam is out regardless of recent off field events, sounds like he's going to struggle to be available for the rest of this month. Doubtful for the Derby too.

Therefore I'd go:

Legzdins

Kerr
Sweeney
Fontaine
Marshall

McGhee
Anderson

McMullan
McGowan
McCowan

Mullen

And hope Hibs haven't woken up yet.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Looks like Adam is out regardless of recent off field events, sounds like he's going to struggle to be available for the rest of this month. Doubtful for the Derby too.

Therefore I'd go:

Legzdins

Kerr
Sweeney
Fontaine
Marshall

McGhee
Anderson

McMullan
McGowan
McCowan

Mullen

No bad. Apart from Marshall. Time to maybe bring in Cummings from the start?

Legzdins (flogs any and he’s binned on Saturday)

Elliot, Fontaine, Sweeney, Kerr

McGhee, Anderson,

McMullan, McGowan, McCowan,

Mullen. 

or 4-4-2 with McGhee at right back, Gowser and Anderson central midfield with Cummings joining Mullen up front. 

Marshall can’t start for me. 

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

No bad. Apart from Marshall. Time to maybe bring in Cummings from the start?

Legzdins (flogs any and he’s binned on Saturday)

Elliot, Fontaine, Sweeney, Kerr

McGhee, Anderson,

McMullan, McGowan, McCowan,

Mullen. 

or 4-4-2 with McGhee at right back, Gowser and Anderson central midfield with Cummings joining Mullen up front. 

Marshall can’t start for me. 

I don't see him as the weakest link in the back-line although that's not a compliment - he's needing dropped, I just don't think we've got the personnel to do it. His defensive skills are absolutely chronic for this level and he's in a particular rut right now of making consistent mistakes. I just can't bring myself to putting Elliott in the team though.

Hopefully we sign someone like that Frankie Musonda from Raith that will be a clear upgrade on Kerr at RB (and moreso has the potential to retire Fontaine) and Cammy can go on a Gary Irvine-esque run at LB until we find someone suitable for that position.

35 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I don't see him as the weakest link in the back-line although that's not a compliment - he's needing dropped, I just don't think we've got the personnel to do it. His defensive skills are absolutely chronic for this level and he's in a particular rut right now of making consistent mistakes. I just can't bring myself to putting Elliott in the team though.

Hopefully we sign someone like that Frankie Musonda from Raith that will be a clear upgrade on Kerr at RB (and moreso has the potential to retire Fontaine) and Cammy can go on a Gary Irvine-esque run at LB until we find someone suitable for that position.

Sorry Ludo but he’s by far the worst performing of our back 4. Needs dropped ASAP. Boyle will tear him a new one 🤦🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Sorry Ludo but he’s by far the worst performing of our back 4. Needs dropped ASAP. Boyle will tear him a new one 🤦🏻‍♂️

As opposed to not tearing Cammy Kerr on his weak side a new one? Or Christie Elliott? Can't drop him IMO.

14 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Well, getting in the man himself looks a bit more difficult now.

15 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Therefore I'd go:

Legzdins

Kerr
Sweeney
Fontaine
Marshall

McGhee
Anderson

McMullan
McGowan
McCowan

Mullen

Agree with this selection for tonight, although I do concur that several of the back four are a real liability. 

I feel like we should be looking to bring Mulligan back from his loan spell. Would much rather give him an opportunity than play Elliot. 

1 minute ago, Berti_Dee said:

I feel like we should be looking to bring Mulligan back from his loan spell. Would much rather give him an opportunity than play Elliot. 

Fwiw, Si Ferry said on Open Goal that Peterhead had been told we were recalling Mulligan in January, and that the news was a 'hammer blow' just before comparing his work-rate to Gareth Bale.

Would really like to see Mulligan get a shot, lad certainly has the frame for it as he's built like a brick shithouse and has good pace. Kieran Freeman came back from his Peterhead loan to United and had a stormer, so I don't see how Mulligan couldn't get that shot himself. Turning into a bit of a utility player as well, playing at RB, RWB, CB and CM all while up north.

I'm a big fan, obviously.

19 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Therefore I'd go:

Legzdins

Kerr
Sweeney
Fontaine
Marshall

McGhee
Anderson

McMullan
McGowan
McCowan

Mullen