Kilmarnock vs Dunfermline - 18th Dec

13 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

What exactly were Tommy Wright’s “antics” on Saturday that have riled up the Killie fans?

Who would replace him anyway - wee Rugby Park return for Gus?

He ran over to the away end, pulled his scants down, shoogled his boaby around and shouted "Sook ma fookin plooms!"

Had to be pulled away back over to the dugout by Euan Murray, all the while getting dragged with his trousers still at his ankles. 

It was very unsavoury. 

The last two times we've played at Rugby Park we've won 0-3. We'll just gloss over that the last time was against a COVID ravaged side mind. Both Euan and Fraser Murray, now at Kilmarnock, scored in that game.

I might be going to this. Unsure yet though. Got my COVID booster this afternoon but, more vitally, I'm worried the pubs might be a bit shit due to the new restrictions.

Edited by DA Baracus

9 hours ago, superkillieaway said:

Do we fucking have to?

Yogi’s passing football v Tommy’s agricultural hoofball

Kilmarnock 0 is about the only certainty

Hahaha! Queen of the South managed to score 3 (Three!) past our shitebag defence on Saturday and the last time we played you also scored 3 (Three!) against us. If we keep a clean sheet I'd be amazed.

36 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Hahaha! Queen of the South managed to score 3 (Three!) past our shitebag defence on Saturday and the last time we played you also scored 3 (Three!) against us. If we keep a clean sheet I'd be amazed.

Pedantry alert, but it was 'only' 2 last time. Your point though is definitely valid. Our defence is leaky as f**k, even after Hughes said his nonsense about making it better and only playing one up front to make us more 'defensive' (which hasn't happened and has only served to weaken us up front). Hughes really needs to re-think his approach to games. Set pieces aside, we haven't looked like scoring at all in the last few games, yet we're still conceding loads of goals. Our players continually back off of guys on the ball and pretty much invite them to have a shot wherever they want. With OFW in goals, that's asking for trouble, although even if he had one of his rare stormers it's still asking for trouble to let the opposition have free shots at goal, as we saw on Saturday for example.

I understand that after losing 4 out of 5, when you’re supposed to be challenging for the title, Killie fans are in a negative mood.

However, your record against sides in the swamp of the bottom half is superb. 8 wins out of 9 with only Aaron Comrie’s injury-time equaliser at EEP stopping a clean sweep.

You might not win the league and you might be utterly shite but not yet have you sunk to the impossibly low standards of the bottom five.

Edited by Cardle is Magic

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Pedantry alert, but it was 'only' 2 last time. Your point though is definitely valid. Our defence is leaky as f**k, even after Hughes said his nonsense about making it better and only playing one up front to make us more 'defensive' (which hasn't happened and has only served to weaken us up front). Hughes really needs to re-think his approach to games. Set pieces aside, we haven't looked like scoring at all in the last few games, yet we're still conceding loads of goals. Our players continually back off of guys on the ball and pretty much invite them to have a shot wherever they want. With OFW in goals, that's asking for trouble, although even if he had one of his rare stormers it's still asking for trouble to let the opposition have free shots at goal, as we saw on Saturday for example.

We dont do shots on goal tho',

The lack of chances created has been one of the main problems this season, and when we do occasionally break through Shaw misses.

We wont score if we dont create chances ..........period.

OFW will be luck to have 2-3 shots to deal with......maybe enough I hear you say, but I doubt it.

We dont do shots on goal tho',
The lack of chances created has been one of the main problems this season, and when we do occasionally break through Shaw misses.
We wont score if we dont create chances ..........period.
OFW will be luck to have 2-3 shots to deal with......maybe enough I hear you say, but I doubt it.
he will let in 4 if that's the case

53 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

This Dunfermline team winning away from home, that's a marvel. This Dunfermline team winning away from home without conceding sounds more like...a miracle. 

Let's settle for 0-0 then.  That would hopefully push TW further out the door.

THAT'S how poor our morale is just now when I would accept a home draw against the team at the bottom of the league.

40 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Let's settle for 0-0 then.  That would hopefully push TW further out the door.

THAT'S how poor our morale is just now when I would accept a home draw against the team at the bottom of the league.

I'd definitely take a draw in every single game between now and January. I'd have took a draw against QoS last week, and they are fucking abysmal. That's how fucking pish we are. Yogi is just going to try and firefight for results between now and January before he can build a squad the way he wants to play. 

7 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Our defence does deserve a fair bit of credit for your last second equaliser tbf.....

these past few posts will have done wonders to 'big' up the game for anyone not sure about attending.

Come along one and all to the greatest entertainment event on anywhere in Scotland this weekend and watch two of the most entertaining and exciting teams in the country at the moment.

😴 Bring a good book.

1 hour ago, killiepiemuncher said:

The only entertainment on offer is the pre/post match Covid dodge in the pubs.

I reckon there might be some entertainment around the dugout area, will TW be able to silence his doubters? Or will he tell a fan to f**k off? It could get very tasty.

On 15/12/2021 at 09:45, deadasdillinger said:

He ran over to the away end, pulled his scants down, shoogled his boaby around and shouted "Sook ma fookin plooms!"

Had to be pulled away back over to the dugout by Euan Murray, all the while getting dragged with his trousers still at his ankles. 

It was very unsavoury. 

Delicious!😂😂

The stuff of nightmares!😩

5 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

these past few posts will have done wonders to 'big' up the game for anyone not sure about attending.

Come along one and all to the greatest entertainment event on anywhere in Scotland this weekend and watch two of the most entertaining and exciting teams in the country at the moment.

😴 Bring a good book.

Should this be the week I use my complimentary ticket fae roon the toon 🤔