Cuddly toy…

N5 Spur

1 hour ago, N5 Spur said:

I know other teams and sports do stuff like this but it’s always a thing of beauty:

We used to run a Christmas toy appeal until we had to hand it over due to Covid.

Dundee Ice Arena did one where all the toys were thrown on the ice.  Fortunately they had the good sense to ask people to put them in clear bags so they did not get ruined on the ice.  It was an amazing effort by the organisers and the fans.  We got hundreds of cuddly toys.

Unfortunately one Nemo literally slipped through the net and had obviously landed on the ice bag-less.  It was soaked and so dirty my boss remarked...It looks like it came up the River Tay through a shite pipe" 😂

It is very common in Ice hockey to do this type of thing, have certainly seen it happen at Braehead (annual thing), Belfast and Sheffield on my travels. Probably wouldn't take alot for football clubs to organise, maybe a couple of wheelie bins next to the turnstiles people can put them in on the way into the ground. 

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

It is very common in Ice hockey to do this type of thing, have certainly seen it happen at Braehead (annual thing), Belfast and Sheffield on my travels. Probably wouldn't take alot for football clubs to organise, maybe a couple of wheelie bins next to the turnstiles people can put them in on the way into the ground. 

I'd prefer to throw bits of old Scaletrix on to the park.