FALKIRK V CLYDE

1 minute ago, Benidorm said:

Martin Rennie another shite trendy appointment with grand idealistic ideas relating to clipboards ipads and meal plans. Starting to think all you need to be a manager now is a league win on football manager and an athletic subscription.

There's a reason why a dinosaur like Dick Campbell has a part time team top of the championship. Team spirit goes right over the head of these PowerPoint warriors.

No coincidence either despite being a one man team that Danny Lennon has Clyde battling every week.

Didn’t even need our one man today to beat you lot again.

The only thing worse than watching Falkirk right now is having to watch us on Falkirk TV.

I know they are volunteers (bla bla bla) but they are awful. Lewis going on as if we dominated the game and McKay just made a wee mistake. That’s every fuckin week Lewis. That’s not dominating the game, if we don’t get a penalty we don’t score. It wasn’t an error it was his weekly contribution.

Awful to watch, awful to listen to. Just shut the fuckin doors. 

1 minute ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

Don’t even need Goodwillie to beat these diddies anymore.

Jumped above them in the league and now we are only 4 points off the playoffs. Unbelievable to think after the start we’ve had.

Well done to Danny and the team for proving me wrong and turning things around!

Merry Christmas to all falkirk fans especially Brian and helen

1 minute ago, JulioBairn said:

The only thing worse than watching Falkirk right now is having to watch us on Falkirk TV.

I know they are volunteers (bla bla bla) but they are awful. Lewis going on as if we dominated the game and McKay just made a wee mistake. That’s every fuckin week Lewis. That’s not dominating the game, if we don’t get a penalty we don’t score. It wasn’t an error it was his weekly contribution.

Post of the day here 😂😂😂

After our performance on the park today is this really your main concern?…

Well done Clyde, we were disgusting, for the 26577th time in a row. Liquidate us right now please.
Martin Rennie googling flights to Vancouver as we speak if he has any sense. 

I actually thought we looked ok at East Fife last week. Then again maybe it was just the fog…..

1 minute ago, Bullyweeno1 said:

We were hopeless but Falkirk frankly were even worse.

I dont know how Falkirk as so bad as they do have some good players who I would happily take in an instant.

Clear that something isnt right at the club.

I would agree with this.

I think the problem is we also have some really, really shite football players at the club (McKay, Hall, Lemon, Hetherington, Miller, McDaid, Ompreon etc who can't run, can't pass, can't tackle and can't beat a man) which makes it virtually impossible for guys like Telfer, Nesbitt & Morrison to do anything productive 

We also have absolutely no cover at fullback - with Williamson and McCann missing we were playing Morrison and McGuffie as wingbacks today which was hilarious to watch 

That total lack of quality combined by only ever having one player in the box (whether that is Ruth or Keena) all season has meant even half chances haven't been falling to us.

Managers have come and gone but ultimately the majority of the current squad simply aren't good enough  

18 points off the top of the league now. Surely Holt has to be emptied tomorrow 

Falkirk are now where Partick Thistle were somewhere in the 80's when I saw us lose 3-0 at home to Meadowbank. Rock bottom. 

Slowly you will recover and have a decent team and will be pushing for the Premier League. 

Clyde- well done. This is as good as it's going to get. Enjoy.

5 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

I would agree with this.

I think the problem is we also have some really, really shite football players at the club (McKay, Hall, Lemon, Hetherington, Miller, McDaid, Ompreon etc who can't run, can't pass, can't tackle and can't beat a man) which makes it virtually impossible for guys like Telfer, Nesbitt & Morrison to do anything productive 

We also have absolutely no cover at fullback - with Williamson and McCann missing we were playing Morrison and McGuffie as wingbacks today which was hilarious to watch 

That total lack of quality combined by only ever having one player in the box (whether that is Ruth or Keena) all season has meant even half chances haven't been falling to us.

Managers have come and gone but ultimately the majority of the current squad simply aren't good enough  

18 points off the top of the league now. Surely Holt has to be emptied tomorrow 

Yeah something clearly not right.

When I seen our team today; no Goodwillie, no Cuddihy, 3 on the bench, Rob Jones up front i thought we would be in for a doing.

I was at our game v Falkirk earlier in the season at Westfield where we didnt have a shot all game but thought Falkirk totally dominated and played some good stuff.

The fact you have players like Telfer, Nesbitt, Morrison and Keena in the squad and we are now above you in the league shows something isnt right.

Although another dogged performance we didnt really control any of the game other than 5 minutes in the first half and 5 minutes before we scored our first but could easily have won by 1 or 2 more for the chances we missed.

Fair play to DL and the players for the results achieved since the shambles at Clydebank.

PS, thought Jones again played well today.

30 minutes ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

It comes from having a top class manager working wonders with what he has got to work with. I just wish our fans would appreciate the guy instead of shouting for his head any time we lose a game.

Correct.  There may well be some tears tonight, but no necessarily from the Falkirk fans.  The real question is imagine what he could do if he didn't have the rug pulled from under him.  It's been clear for weeks he'd certainly not lost the dressing room given the shift the players have been putting in.  Fair play to the coaching and playing staff for putting that run together, about time we saw that kind of effort matched in the padded seats.  

Edited by BrigtonClyde