St Johnstone v Celtic

So is Callum Davidson basically remaining untouchable because of a couple of fairly lucky cup wins? Even last season I didn’t think St Johnston were that impressive - the results were based on remarkable defensive togetherness and concentration rather than any particular good football or tactics. That was always gonna lose it’s effectiveness eventually.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

combined with one of the worst transfer windows a club has ever had.

Oh I don't know. I'm pretty sure this upcoming one will be the worst. Comically bad in fact. 

12 minutes ago, ConcernedReferee said:

sold their 2 star best players to english dross

You forgot the 'for next to f**k all' bit.  

12 minutes ago, cameron2000 said:

So is Callum Davidson basically remaining untouchable because of a couple of fairly lucky cup wins? Even last season I didn’t think St Johnston were that impressive - the results were based on remarkable defensive togetherness and concentration rather than any particular good football or tactics. That was always gonna lose it’s effectiveness eventually.

I'm not sure why a manager can't take credit for instilling defensive togetherness and concentration over a season. You will have seen as many managers who are completely hopeless at achieving that as I have.

From the outside, it looks more like a failed transition than a lucky season. This is a beyond stinking display from them though, no doubt about that.