Motherwell v Livingston - Boxing Day

It's the Fir Park 500 on Saturday, as Livingston come to town.  

Here's hoping we can finish off the year in style, we've been getting decent results recently and cementing 4th place at the turn of the year will be a fantastic achievement.

No reason to change the starting XI from the St. Johnstone game, IMO, if all remain available.  Hopefully the same result - 2-0 Motherwell.

Merry Christmas to one and all 🍻

23 minutes ago, ropy said:

The SFA list confirms that Slattery is suspended for this one.  Timed it right for Christmas not realising he would have a month off.

Glad Donnelly's fit then. Suppose that was always the hope. 

I've stuck my name in the hat for it but we'll see what happens. Presumably there will be nae pies on offer either now so are we all bringing leftovers?

5 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Glad Donnelly's fit then. Suppose that was always the hope. 

I've stuck my name in the hat for it but we'll see what happens. Presumably there will be nae pies on offer either now so are we all bringing leftovers?

Christmas jumpers and turkey sandwiches 

Just going to post the PPV and ticket details down below. Jsut incase You want to watch the match or are looking at getting an existing ticket refunded.

Please note that there is a different site for Season ticket PPV and anyone else.

SEASON TICKET BALLOT

You can enter the ballot for you and your family here.

The ballot will close at 1pm on Thursday.

If you attend matches with children aged under 15 who have free season tickets, you can also apply for tickets for them through the ballot.

A random draw will be held ASAP to determine which supporters will be able to attend.

All season ticket holders will be communicated with by email once the ballot has been concluded.

If you are successful, you will be emailed your ticket. Please use the digital ticket option, or use the print at home facility.

All supporters will be accommodated in the John Hunter Stand with two-metre social distancing between different households.

WATCH THE MATCH LIVE

Alternatively, season ticket holders can watch a live stream of the match with Livingston at no extra cost.

To watch, head to live.motherwellfc.co.uk and hit sign in. Grab your season card too – you’ll need it here to get the customer number written on the back.

Your username and password are as follows:

Username: firstname-surname-customernumber

(For example: john-smith-12345)

Your password, unless you’ve changed it using the service this season, is your customer number.

Our streaming service will be exceptionally busy on Sunday.

To avoid any issues, please test your username and password now.

If you encounter any issues, act now. Email motherwelltv@streamdigital.tv now for assistance.

If you leave it late, it is likely we will be unable to respond in time to set you up for the match.

WATCH MOTHERWELL V LIVINGSTON ON PAY-PER-VIEW

Fans of both clubs can buy a live stream of the game from ppv.motherwellfc.co.uk for £12.

The game is available to purchase in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.

Please note that due to UEFA restrictions, this game is not purchasable if you are in England.

If you’re a Motherwell season ticket holder who cannot make the match, you can still watch a live stream for free at live.motherwellfc.co.uk.

International viewers can watch through our subscription service at live.motherwellfc.co.uk. Packages start at as little as £12.50 per month to watch all 38 cinch Premiership fixtures.

TICKET REFUNDS

We will advise on refunds on match tickets purchased for the Livingston match ASAP.

5 minutes ago, stu92 said:

Was he not on the bench for St Johnstone? Have never heard of a delayed suspension.

Just check the site and it says this:

1282565592_Screenshot_20211223-145412_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.4dcec9c4bbf6c474ef8e2d0bb87c3eec.jpg

I assume that since it says "from 26/12/2021" instead of "Immediate" might be the reason. I guess it may have been a situation where they ould have to manually process the suspension?

26 minutes ago, stu92 said:

Was he not on the bench for St Johnstone? Have never heard of a delayed suspension.

He was but accrued cards kick in 14 days after the offence occurred. So with the (completely unjustified) booking against Celtic it means that this is the game that he misses rather than St Johnstone.

See below, "Effective from 14th day following date of match when sixth cautionable offence occurred":

2145989505_ScreenShot2021-12-23at15_16_26.thumb.png.abaec7b803e542c759d0383e566f241f.png

Link

Edited by capt_oats

Would imagine McMillan will drop to RB in Devlin’s absence, with Pittman possibly coming into start in the midfield in that instance. 

Coming away with anything here would be a welcome boost heading into the break, we’ve been nothing short of fire at Fir Park since we came back up so not holding my breath. 

34 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Just check the site and it says this:

1282565592_Screenshot_20211223-145412_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.4dcec9c4bbf6c474ef8e2d0bb87c3eec.jpg

I assume that since it says "from 26/12/2021" instead of "Immediate" might be the reason. I guess it may have been a situation where they ould have to manually process the suspension?

Because his booking was a Sunday, if this had been a normal weekend with a Saturday fixture he would be good to go and would miss the following game, but it isn’t and he doesn’t.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Devlin missing this one will be a huge loss. Not too sure who’ll play RB. We’ve been doing better lately though and Omeonga has been dominant. 1-0 Livi

Shitfesting our way to a 1-0 win with Shinnie playing in a front 3, with no proper striker. Or will we play Anderson in the front 3 with Shinnie and Forrest, find out in this week's episode of See the source image