WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

Has been suggested to me that perhaps KO will turn on Sami.

Actually scans. Can see it making sense were it to happen. KO has done that a lot previously. However wouldn't be surprised if he didn't turn.

Just caught up on the last two matches (not counting that Miz/McAfee nonsense).

Ripley/Flair was brilliant and great to see Rhea get the belt. The main event was unbelievable. Excellent storytelling and all four beat the crap out of each other.

Sets things nicely up for tonight.

That was a cracking main event in the end, really well done. 

Solid show overall. Actually think I enjoyed the 4 way tag sprint more than anything weirdly? Tonight’s card looks even better on paper.

I've just realised a couple guys I was speaking to in the airport on Friday morning must have been going to this. They were off to the states and one had a Wrestlemania t-shirt on. 

I'm now more confused as to why they never told me they were going and instead wanted to speak about the price of fucking milk. :lol:

Decent night one. Cena/Theory shouldn’t have opened especially if the plan was always for Theory to go over as it killed the crowd for a good bit afterwards. Seth/Logan or Rey/Dom would have been much better openers.

Skipped the 4 team tag because what was the point? Gable germaning Strowman was a good spot though.

Agree with others Lita was dreadful get the belts off them on Monday and send her on her way. Probably the worst match of the night.

Charlotte/Ripley was much better than expected and the main event was phenomenal.

The crowd were absolutely dreadful hopefully they are better tonight. Forgot how much i hate Kevin Dunns crowd cuts.

11 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

The crowd were absolutely dreadful hopefully they are better tonight. Forgot how much i hate Kevin Dunns crowd cuts.

There was a point in the Sami/KO entrance just after Sami came out where they turned to each other in a clearly planned move, and they cut to a shot of fans filming it on their phones.

And not even the clever way they had done it earlier where they showed the shot the fan was filming through the phone

Just getting round to watching night one. That 4 team match was tremendous!! The chaos theory on Strowman and some of the flying were top tier. Rhea -Charlotte and the tag titles matches also had a lot to love. Is Lita the slowest person in a mania ring since Sheiky baby at the legends battle royal that he had to win as he couldn't be thrown out of the ring as he would literally die? 😂😂

ETA it may have been the white gear but did anyone think that Jimmy Uso looked really quite fat?

Edited by cb_diamond