WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

7 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Giulia from what I've seen is a game changer.

Seems like it.  I was really impressed with Vaquer too when she was in AEW.  Looked like she had the potential to be a proper killer.  And she's just lovely 😍

Watched it this morning, wasn't a bad show but nothing of note that was memorable apart from Reigns coming back (which wasn't surprising in the slightest)

Was really looking forward to Drew vs Punk which should have been an absolute blood fued but turned into a scrap about a bracelet.

The Gunther match was decent as was the Ripley match but imo the event was quite forgettable 

Rhea is an absolute star. Liv Morgan not so much but she's serving a purpose here

Bron Breaker is an absolute animal, and Sami made him look even better.

Michael Cole was really struggling not to say "MJF" when MGK was handing over the "knucks". I also can't stand LA Knight or Logan Paul, but that was the lesser of two evils

Nia Jax remains incredibly shite, and Bayley having to do the job saddened me immensely.

Drew v Punk featuring Rollins and the McGuffin of Majesty was good, but feels like it should have been so much more. Seth's ref approach of just let them beat the shite out of each other was fun though

Gunther Der Weltmeister is long overdue.

Bloodline rules basically just means 1000000 run-ins

My issue is they have two massive babyfaces in Roman & Cody and a few amazing back-ups like Punk & LA Knight but they're really struggling on the heel front. There's no-one bar
The Rock that I could buy that's on their level. We'll get an amazing War Games out of the Bloodline stuff but what's next for Cody and/or Roman other than each other?

Gunther, Priest, Rollins... none that can hit that super level. Amazing matches, sure, but nothing that's mindblowing.