The Apprentice 2022

smpar

It does somewhat sum up the unfairness of this show that you go into a pitch and agree to entirely change the product you're pitching and yet you still win. 

Yep, that's what's annoyed me so much here. Absolutely farcical. It wasn't as if it was "yeah we can change the colour" it was literally changing every single thing. Ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Yep, that's what's annoyed me so much here. Absolutely farcical. It wasn't as if it was "yeah we can change the colour" it was literally changing every single thing. Ridiculous.

I wonder if the boys said they'd change the colour (maybe to black?) if they'd have had a better shot. 

Still though, the girls should have just turned up with nothing and asked them what they want and they'll make it for them. They totally changed the product.

Edited by Michael W

Design the worst product ever and not get fired?

Tbf Conor alienated literally half the population. I also think it’s one that Sugar will be thinking of their attitude outwith this task, I’m sure Aaron will have some qualities at some point but Conor just seemed inept and a bit of a shitebag.