Doonhamers vs. Pars "The Massive Six Pointer"

5 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I have seen some almighty arse collapses in my time as a Pars fan, so I’ll never relax!

Surely AJ will get his jotters if this stays the same or we score a couple more to make it quite embarrassing? Unless Queens’ BOD is even more inept than ours?

I understand the ingrained pessimism, but there's no way this isn't a very comfortable afternoon for Dunfermline.

A couple more Pars goals might help our cause, but I honestly don't know if there's any real prospect of Johnston's dismissal or not.  I suspect not yet.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

We’ll panic if we concede first and I don’t see us scoring in this half unless we break quickly.

Please, please, puhlease tell me that you're on the wind up here ..... please ...

Would have liked another goal. Being against the wind this half. 
Queens haven't bothered so far but a couple pot shots could have them back in it. 
Dan Pybus [emoji7]

The closest we've come is our CB blasting the ball from his own half. Settle down.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I understand the ingrained pessimism, but there's no way this isn't a very comfortable afternoon for Dunfermline.

A couple more Pars goals might help our cause, but I honestly don't know if there's any real prospect of Johnston's dismissal or not.  I suspect not yet.

Is it 54 letters we need? 

6 minutes ago, Flash said:

You can probably hear me and I’m in my house.
If I was the chairman, I’d pop my head round the dressing room door at HT and say “Allan - can I see you in my office at 5pm? Cheers”.

Don't reckon he'd have the nerve. Will probably keep AJ & SC in charge for the rest of the season they are that inept!!

9 minutes ago, Flash said:

You can probably hear me and I’m in my house.
If I was the chairman, I’d pop my head round the dressing room door at HT and say “Allan - can I see you in my office at 5pm? Cheers”.

Aw Christ.

Another hour of his reign to endure.