Motherwell vs Aberdeen

lubo_blaha

An entertaining game and as well as we’ve played for a good while. OHara made a different and Donnelly was as good as he’s been since coming back from injury. Aberdeen we’re truly awful in truth but could still have snatched a draw at the end. The young idiots in the corner need some decent parents.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

You can (almost) understand the young guys behaviour. We've all been that age and made a c**t of it but some of that crowd were middle aged men and women.

Awful stuff today. I'd be raging if apathy didn't set in last week.

Aye, the wee guys down the front are one thing but there were folk literally twice Ramsay's age in the thick of it too.

Very pleasing, seeing the desire of the team today. We’ve been poor recently and responded well. Carrol over McGinley in my opinion. I hope we get a favourable draw and get a day out at Hampden. 

Aberdeen don’t look like themselves at the moment and I can see why Glass is getting it tight from the fans. Let that be a lesson to the Dons fans not to run on the pitch at 1-0 less than ten minutes in lol. 

Edited by Ill Ray

7 minutes ago, Richie said:

Didn't get the aggro towards Raamsey tbh.
If it was Gallagher or Brown then you could understand.
What's Ramsey done?

They don’t need a reason, we’re not talking about the best society has to offer here.

Five minutes in I thought that Aberdeen must have been spying our training sessions, because they seemed to have figured out our weakness, which was defending anything. Ojala was giving me flashbacks of Greg Denham v Ayr United, and I have a feeling he isnt actually the second coming of Buff.

We did well to come back into the game, and Aberdeen forgot to play the ball forward, and that was that. VV should have had a hat trick, but what's new?

Fair play to Joe Lewis for pulling Woods to the side and explaining how these cup games go. Also fair play to Barron, who sent a few of our guys to the shops with some nice turns.

It was funny seeing VV and Bates at the end, totally fucked and covered in mud. Proper Scottish cup football. It was also funny seeing Declan.

As per above, the fans in the corner seem to have a significant increase of daft wee dicks in their numbers. We're going to get into trouble for the object throwing.

2 hours ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Straight into the starting 11 after literally months out? I suppose it’s not anymore ridiculous than many other selections we’ve seen of late…..I don’t rate O’Hara at all. I don’t see what he brings to the team. Runs about a lot without actually doing anything. 

I can’t get my head round not starting Slatterly. As far as all our midfielders go his inclusion requires the least consideration.

The front 3 is guesswork at this stage. 

O'Hara was outstanding..shows you what you know 

First 20 mins were like a training session where our players were told they had only 1 touch and had to pass to anything red.  Quite happy with the amount of fight and desire shown throughout the team to get back in the game and actually felt pretty safe defensively throughout the game , which is bizarre . Loved Lamie's wee cameo at the end to spread some silk on proceedings .

31 minutes ago, ZX1886 said:

Not even being funny, I didn’t realise Gallagher was playing until big Van Veen tried to square go him at the equaliser.

Gallagher had been in his ear from the first minute of the game, chirping and pushing and nipping at him. 

Haven't enjoyed a game like that in months, good to get another one over on the softest team in the league, again.

9 minutes ago, thisGRAEME said:
Gallagher had been in his ear from the first minute of the game, chirping and pushing and nipping at him. 
Haven't enjoyed a game like that in months, good to get another one over on the softest team in the league, again.

I was actually just thinking the same, when was the last time I came home from a game that buzzing?

Probably the 2-0 victory vs Aberdeen in September [emoji16]

Edited by ZX1886