Motherwell vs Aberdeen

lubo_blaha

1 hour ago, Irrational Behaviour said:

Biggest meltdown I've seen from the Bois section after our goal 😆 6 or 7 on the pitch ready for a bit of pavement dancing.

Were they really lobbing coins at Ramsay? Given these lads come from the poorest and most deprived areas of the Lanarkshire, not a wise thing to do.

It would have been Euros to set the boy up for his adventures in Bologna.  The Bois are all about charity and food banks nowadays.

I watched the highlights on Sportscene this morning and they don't really show how much we should have been out of sight before that injury time stramash. They didn't show either of the close-range first half chances that fell to Mugabi and Donnelly that were so close to going in or O'Hara's second half shot that skimmed the bar but they did show other chances for both teams that weren't as close. Strange editing.

At the time I did think Efford did look onside for his disallowed goal but Aberdeen had a strong spell after scoring. What surprised me was they then seemed to change their style to try to break up play at any opportunity which, if anything, took the momentum away from them when they could have gone on and sealed the game. They were even time wasting blatantly after 21 minutes which surprised me.

Who was the first player up the stairs that gave a bit back when being given stick from the fans? Difficult to come back from that as a player although he might get a bit of a clean slate under the new manager.

47 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Difficult to come back from that as a player

I don't know, Darren Randolph jumped over the Cooper Stand wall to fight with a Motherwell supporter and it didn't do him any harm :)

2 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

You really have “wee man syndrome” when it comes to us, aye?

Not really. If I am posting late on a Saturday evening it is usually the Malt Whisky talking 🥃.

Aberdeen wouldn’t even be in my top 5 premiership sides that I dislike. 

Now that sounds like an interesting discussion!

Rangers
Celtic
Hearts
St Mirren
Dundee
Dundee united
Aberdeen
Hibs
St Johnstone
Livi
Ross County

Is my starting point although the satisfaction from beating Aberdeen makes me feel they should be higher, they are lower down just now for a) being a class away day and b) currently being our bitches.

14 hours ago, Yorky said:

I think you need to give it a rest before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Wind your neck in. Privy to information  from those that matter and not just what I witnessed.

Again, tapping into a subject you know little of.

Took a check of your takes yesterday and you question parents - crass comment as there’s a few sit amongst them and plenty who (myself included) sit in the next section along casting an eye over them.

There was wrongdoing, that’s without question, there is little deterrent. Closing the area potentially shifts a problem elsewhere and can’t see that being the course of action. All the distrust with security officer and his obvious police links have resulted in failed court proceedings as they have difficulty in proving offences.

Answer not to be doing nothing, an element of self policing as they have done before. Club reaction could be telling. It’s difficult though.

On 12/02/2022 at 18:18, ZX1886 said:

This, this is what I’ve been wanting all season.

Aberdeen, Thank You!

always amuses me watching a bunch of 40/50 year olds doing the old "hud me back" just because the teams not doing great. pathetic.

8 hours ago, Onthefringes said:

Wind your neck in. Privy to information  from those that matter and not just what I witnessed.

Again, tapping into a subject you know little of.

Took a check of your takes yesterday and you question parents - crass comment as there’s a few sit amongst them and plenty who (myself included) sit in the next section along casting an eye over them.

There was wrongdoing, that’s without question, there is little deterrent. Closing the area potentially shifts a problem elsewhere and can’t see that being the course of action. All the distrust with security officer and his obvious police links have resulted in failed court proceedings as they have difficulty in proving offences.

Answer not to be doing nothing, an element of self policing as they have done before. Club reaction could be telling. It’s difficult though.

Sadly back to your usual insults, you know nothing about me and what I know  and don’t know so again you can give that a rest If their parents sit among them and you sit “ casting an eye” you’re all doing a terrible job. I don’t care what you’re “privy to” a line you like to push that no one cares about. The facts are their behaviour is getting worse both home and away and it’s going to end up costing the club. 

1 hour ago, Yorky said:

Sadly back to your usual insults, you know nothing about me and what I know  and don’t know so again you can give that a rest If their parents sit among them and you sit “ casting an eye” you’re all doing a terrible job. I don’t care what you’re “privy to” a line you like to push that no one cares about. The facts are their behaviour is getting worse both home and away and it’s going to end up costing the club. 

Insults? Deary me.

Never said I know you, your  understanding easy to deduce from your statements. 

Suggesting some parents are part of the make up in that part of the stand isn’t to supervise. Casting an eye over sees my kid and other members of family OK. Certainly same for many others not just in our circle.

line I try to push? Behave. Information freely given and easy to corroborate with other platforms. As for no one cares, you then post it on an open forum…

Not hiding from any behaviours, no worse than many I’ve seen home or away since fans returned. Whataboutery maybe, levels up any argument.

Care to expand on how behaviour is going to end up costing the club? Strict liability having been voted against?

Absolutely hilarious that the Motherwell ‘Bois’ nutcases have their parents in the next section supervising [emoji23][emoji23]
Doesn't surprise me. The lot of them are utter gimps. Used to be a decent bunch who created a bit of atmosphere. These days it seems to be full of wee spice boys who think they're in The Football Factory.