Foundation of Hearts vs The Well society

Just now, Kyle Reese said:

Maybe. Did we seem a “bit shitey” to you?

I was a number of beers into the day, never met a Jambo I didn’t like, spoke to a few Edinburgers before getting the only train heading home.  Good day out.

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

I was a number of beers into the day, never met a Jambo I didn’t like, spoke to a few Edinburgers before getting the only train heading home.  Good day out.

I have a weird relationship with Motherwell. Before the demotion season, I had no ill feelings towards you guys, at all.

Edited by Kyle Reese

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Dunno. Just miss my big mate Addie… I think I’ll text him now.

I’ll let you know my levels of hatred for your shite football club after that. 😎

Hatred not needed, unless you were kicking about in the ‘80s yo yo years.

1 minute ago, ropy said:

Hatred not needed, unless you were kicking about in the ‘80s yo yo years.

Yeah, dunno. Replace hatred with something else or whatever… main thing is, I might catch up with my mate.

Have a good evening. 😎

That's defending an indirect free-kick inside the box, given for Kelly picking up the ball that had run through from a challenge made in midfield. Are you suggesting Hearts or anyone else would have defended it differently?

Had you considered the possibility that he’s just added a comedy caption to an unusual photo a bit like they do on the cover of private eye.

Maybe. Did we seem a “bit shitey” to you?

That would be an overstatement but the atmosphere was definitely a little subdued. Whether this was because the game was dull or because it was sandwiched between two bigger events the crowd never really felt totally “up for it”

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Just like to say well played to the 'Well fans that were at Malone's last night if anyone on here knows them. Never seen a drunker bunch of lads in my life 🤣

I was in Malone’s pre-match, perhaps some just stayed