Aberdeen 1 (dodgy penalty) St Johnstone 1

Given Sat 12th March is now a free date for both clubs - why play this game on a Tuesday night when the likes of PSG v Real Madrid is on live?

Not that the CL makes any difference to me, but surely we should look to play matches on Saturdays if possible.

27 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Given Sat 12th March is now a free date for both clubs - why play this game on a Tuesday night when the likes of PSG v Real Madrid is on live?

Not that the CL makes any difference to me, but surely we should look to play matches on Saturdays if possible.

Because they couldn't wait until yesterday to decide when to play the game, and its now too late to change it?

3 hours ago, tarapoa said:

Would be interesting to know how many fans wouldn't go because there was a game libe that in the CL on. My guess is that it would be single figures or certainly very low. Might have been more back in the day when it was on ITV and we weren't over saturated with football on TV, but like above, the champions league has very little interest. In fact, bar a couple of finals, I don't think I have watched a game in maybe a decade unless in has been on in the pub.

It is a valid point about aiming to play on a weekend if possible. Maybe when games are rearranged when a team is still in the cup, it could be marked provisional and the cup date known in advance as a possible alternative....

Clark 

Brown   Cleary  McCart   Booth 

Hallberg  Butterfield 

Sang                                 Middleton 

Hendry           Bair

That way if it's not working we can change to 523 with minimal fuss and still have plenty options from the bench.

9 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

I’m still not clear, is Gordon suspended for this??

After 19 games have past, a player has to accumulate 12 yellow cards to receive a two-game suspension rather than receiving a one-game suspension for the 6 yellows they’ve already had.

1 hour ago, deej said:

How do I get a ticket for this then? Live up near Aberdeen so I'm not coming to Perth to get one

Send the SLO, Bev, a message. She's usually very helpful. I've met her a few times outside the ground for games in Edinburgh, to collect tickets I've paid for over the phone.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He can play bit does he deserve to? Not for me. I'd even be thinking of Mahon in his position in a 5.

Yeah. Another that's regresses badly. Perhaps not as dramatically as McCart but still miles away from last season. Very disappointed.

You should be having a word with him Tam!