Dundee V Dundee United

7 minutes ago, captainkev said:

I'm fully confident in Dundee's ability to get themselves relegated without any extra help from us.

Could really do without losing to a team that until very recently had a heavy whiff of us circa 2015/16 though.

We keep playing on the front foot like that we’ll get goals…even by accident 

1 minute ago, D TOTAL said:

We keep playing on the front foot like that we’ll get goals…even by accident 

You'll still need to stop leaking cheap goals though by the looks of it. We were barely in the game in an attacking sense but should have snatched the win right at the end when Clark blazed over.

Tell ya something - since McPake and Robbie Neilson have been/were the two Dundee clubs' managers, they've fair Edinburghised the derby and Courts doesn't seem to be changing that. Would've been a shite watch  for the neutral.

16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tell ya something - since McPake and Robbie Neilson have been/were the two Dundee clubs' managers, they've fair Edinburghised the derby and Courts doesn't seem to be changing that. Would've been a shite watch  for the neutral.

Just watching the highlights of Hibs vs Hearts there. Both games are 0-0 but that was where the similarities ended. It was actually a very decent game. 

Just now, Junior_Arab said:

Just watching the highlights of Hibs vs Hearts there. Both games are 0-0 but that was where the similarities ended. It was actually a very decent game. 

The Edinburgh derby? Will need to check it out then as that'd be a first!

You must have high standards. Our 0-0 this week was miles better than our 0-0 last week.

49 minutes ago, Ylf said:

Tony watt is a minter. Diving p***k

Not sure how he escaped a booking, 3 times he did it at least.

Worst decision of the night though - Beaton giving United a free kick in their own box when Anderson slipped on his arse and got back up again.

23 minutes ago, AlanPartridge said:

Not sure how he escaped a booking, 3 times he did it at least.

Worst decision of the night though - Beaton giving United a free kick in their own box when Anderson slipped on his arse and got back up again.

Yeah that was an odd one, I wasn't sure at the time if Anderson was screaming at the injustice of it or if he thought he had been fouled in the box. 

His old dear is my bairns teacher so she's been sent in to give pelters this morning 🤣

2 minutes ago, ArabianKnight said:

Yeah that was an odd one, I wasn't sure at the time if Anderson was screaming at the injustice of it or if he thought he had been fouled in the box. 

His old dear is my bairns teacher so she's been sent in to give pelters this morning 🤣

He clearly wasn't claiming he'd been fouled, he'd got himself back up to try and play of. 

I still have absolutely no idea what Beaton thought he'd seen.