Dundee V Dundee United

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Whit? What game were you watching. The guy can’t win. Solid tonight and leads, calms others.

2/3 times I’d say his passes were too short, his worldie passes were way off and his clearances were slice 40 foot in the air but 2 yards away

Thought for the first 60-70 mins that there was only going to be one winner. 
VDC looks like a he could be a decent player and was always trying to take his man on and go on a wee run. 
Watt was diving all over the place and though United threatened they some how couldn’t get the better of Fontaine and Sweeney. 

2/3 times I’d say his passes were too short, his worldie passes were way off and his clearances were slice 40 foot in the air but 2 yards away

Before the game folks were terrified of Fontaine v Watt. Watt didn’t get a look in, Fontaine won numerous headers. The whole defence nullified the United attack for most of the game. The reason we didn’t win tonight was not Fontaine’s fault.
Our worst player was Mullen, and Anderson should have been hooked after 60 minutes.

Quite happy for the season to end tonight. Fuckin garbage. Courts mustve been the only c**t of Tangerine persuasion that couldnt see that we were screaming out for width. As soon as he made the subs, we start looking more dangerous and have our best spell with Niskanens cross that went along the six yard box then also that useless c**t Clarks sitter. Not raging but at the same time, not impressed. Only positive i can take is that thankfully St Johnstone got their shit together tonight and put these diddys bottom

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Quite happy for the season to end tonight. Fuckin garbage. Courts mustve been the only c**t of Tangerine persuasion that couldnt see that we were screaming out for width. As soon as he made the subs, we start looking more dangerous and have our best spell with Niskanens cross that went along the six yard box then also that useless c**t Clarks sitter. Not raging but at the same time, not impressed. Only positive i can take is that thankfully St Johnstone got their shit together tonight and put these diddys bottom

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

0DE47152-55A0-43BC-9E36-02684AAAD5A6.thumb.jpeg.6de49e4970ac6debffd05756cc18ed30.jpeg

I agree.

Could this technically be the Doon Derby mk2? 

2 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Only positive i can take is that thankfully St Johnstone got their shit together tonight and put these diddys bottom

It'll be a short lived positive though. Think we all know what's going to happen on Saturday now.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Before the game folks were terrified of Fontaine v Watt. Watt didn’t get a look in, Fontaine won numerous headers. The whole defence nullified the United attack for most of the game. The reason we didn’t win tonight was not Fontaine’s fault.
Our worst player was Mullen, and Anderson should have been hooked after 60 minutes.

We don’t have an attack of any kind. McNulty is schite and as for Clark missing that chance. Jeez..

I wee thought occurred to me. Maybe it has to you guys too.. Next time we meet in April we might be having another Doon Derby. What’s the chances, eh? 

We don’t have an attack of any kind. McNulty is schite and as for Clark missing that chance. Jeez..
I wee thought occurred to me. Maybe it has to you guys too.. Next time we meet in April we might be having another Doon Derby. What’s the chances, eh? 

Relegation happens over a whole season, not in 1 game. Get on message kdyteejay.

45 minutes ago, kdyteejay said:

Bottom of the league boys. Do you want us to do you a favour on. Saturday?

You'll be the first victims fed to the Bair, I'm afraid.

Looking forward to him chucking Ross Graham about like a paper bag, boys seemingly about 6"5.

mls-whitecaps-sounders-soccer-seattle-us

Edited by RandomGuy.

Didn't mind that. Improvements in the team with the new RB & Rudden. Certainly better than what we had before.

Also like Niall McGinn - clear he doesn't have pace anymore and his first touch sometimes ran away from him a bit, but having him on allowed Luke McCowan run against some tired legs and he'll be a very good option to utilise.

St Johnstone winning, despite putting us bottom, means that one of the pack just out of our reach right now doesn't run away from us further and extend the gap to 11 points. That's only a positive if you think we have the capability to overturn an 8 point defecit though. I'm not sure we have that ability tbh.

It's looking bleak but there's certainly some positives from what was two very poor teams. United seem very fortunate that they had an absolutely excellent first quarter or they'd be down slugging it out with us.

Quite why Tony Watt decided he'd be a Scott Brown tribute act tonight was quite bizarre in addition to his diving shite - made for some entertainment tbf.

Just now, Fifespud said:

6ft 5 eh? He’s bound to be brilliant. Congratulations.

Considering you've spent weeks ripping into Cleary, who set up one of our goals tonight, you'd probably be best saying nothing tbh.

"Bubbles burst"...

5 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Im more than willing to take an L right now for the greater good

I'm fully confident in Dundee's ability to get themselves relegated without any extra help from us.

Could really do without losing to a team that until very recently had a heavy whiff of us circa 2015/16 though.