SUPERBOWL LVI

lichtie23

Just now, Fuctifano said:

Cincy's luck in the playoffs finally ran out, they really didn't do anything in the last 20 minutes on offense.

Very lucky with the TD at start of the half. Should have been a penalty, 

Some season for them though 

Just now, Gogs Grog said:

Refs had a pretty good game letting things go right up to that one call.
Still well done Donald and Kupp who are dominant players in their positions.

Not throwing the flag on the Ramsay face mask was criminal. Awful officiating performance 

Just now, lichtie23 said:

Very lucky with the TD at start of the half. Should have been a penalty, 

Some season for them though 

Not just that type of luck, allowing the QB to get sacked about 174 times, interceptions bouncing up off folk, KC getting cocky, even the Raiders could have cooked them in the wild card round. Burrow is clearly excellent as is Chase but I think they over-achieved with that squad to get that far.

2 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Not just that type of luck, allowing the QB to get sacked about 174 times, interceptions bouncing up off folk, KC getting cocky, even the Raiders could have cooked them in the wild card round. Burrow is clearly excellent as is Chase but I think they over-achieved with that squad to get that far.

O-Line needs a big upgrade. Defence is solid though and I really like their receiving corp

Not throwing the flag on the Ramsay face mask was criminal. Awful officiating performance 
Also a proper d hold when Bengals were in red zone driving not called.
Face mask was tough to see but they evened it up at the end.
Not to cover for Eli Apple who is proper shite with his penalty.

The spot on that 3rd down run was shit. It was a lot closer and IMO would have made a QB sneak a more attractive option.

Bengals guilty of not playing smart football - the 4th and 1 play wasn't going to get you into FG range so just pick up the 1st Down with 2 runs up the middle. Spike it / use your final time out. Then deal with picking up what's needed to get a FG try with the 30 odd seconds you have left.

12 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

A goal kick opportunity and a first McPherson miss at this stage would actually be quite funny.

I was wanting the Bengals to win, until I heard the commentators pronounce his name as McFearson.

Wasn't a great game to be honest and some poor refereeing, for both teams.