The Lee Bullen Derby - Ayr vs Pars 5/2/22

Always a nice trip down to Somerset even if the games aren't always great. I do remember a midweek game where I got the train down from Edinburgh as a student and only just made the last one back at night where Bullen played (and scored I think, sliding in at the back post to bundle in a low cross?) and the el Bahktoui scissor kick games mind you. And Ayr fans will probably say the last game between us in Ayr was a good game although for us it was a total shambles. Looking forward to it and can see a cagey but interesting game settled by the odd goal in three.

Can't see much sexy soccer being played here but looking forward to a battle. Our last few results have been good and our record at Somerset is decent. 

Interested to see if the new goalie goes straight into the starting line up or if Yogi will wait for an OFW mistake before dropping him. 

Chalmers to score. Bullen to applaud the Pars fans. Fingers to be cold.

23 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Listening to Yogi's interview and there's no doubt the new keeper is going straight in as a starter on Saturday.

Aye, just watched it. OFW back into a coaching role. Looking forward to seeing the Poley Goalie in action. No need to change anyone else from Queens away IMO.

Stolarczyk

Comrie Donaldson Martin Edwards

Dow Chalmers Pybus Lawless

Dorrans

McCann

19 minutes ago, Weegie Par said:

Aye, just watched it. OFW back into a coaching role. Looking forward to seeing the Poley Goalie in action. No need to change anyone else from Queens away IMO.

Stolarczyk

Comrie Donaldson Martin Edwards

Dow Chalmers Pybus Lawless

Dorrans

McCann

Hoping to see a DT23 cameo at some point. 

Absolutely no idea what to expect from Dunfermline here which is in contrast to the easily predictable path our Saturday afternoon will take.

10 hours ago, itzdrk said:

I was hoping to be proved wrong before now on the "Bullen is a bald fraud" line, here we are.  

We'll play a the usual suspects and find ourselves a goal down, almost immediately young Bryden will be brought on to remind us that wun ov wur aine is running about out there. 

Maxwell will shite out if everything going bit McGinty will take all the blame from out fans.  

AUFC O-2 DAFC

Basically just this^

Aye get the club legend between the sticks right away. Although OFW has been decent recently, no issue with him currently.

Same team and bring DT23 and Kamwa on at somepoint. 

I have confidence in a win... fitbaw fans are morons. 

45 minutes ago, Heaton said:
49 minutes ago, CallumPar said:
Assume we can just show the tickets on our phone and don’t need to print them off, yeah?

That's my plan. Don't see any point them only doing e-tickets otherwise. I actually assumed they had QR readers like us as the tickets have one

Correct