The Ayrshire derby

I agree, Madden had a really good game last night. The absolute nick of John Barnes and Gavin Wallace trying to make something out of that Lafferty and Muirhead incident. I didn't see it, but you could tell from the reaction of the players that there was nothing in it.
I'm actually surprised that Muirhead did not fall for It and react he's got a rep for being a hot head, but after the incident when Lafferty shouldered him Muirhead just laughed at him.

7 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Truly one of the most odious characters to darken Scottish football. 

Horrible, rat faced *** b*****d. 

I hate that guy's twitter, he's a w****r. 

Well the dust has settled after last night's derby. Killie started well with Burke, Murray and McKenzie looking good down the RHS. We lost a soft goal and McAdams had two excellent saves. After about 30 mins we started to get a foot hold in the game. Again Killie started the 2nd half well but in the last 30 mins it was one way traffic. The midfield was outstanding but this was a real team effort. Dempsey and McInroy have improved the midfield significantly. We are pressing other teams and showing greater team spirit and togetherness.  I am a lot more optimistic about the rest of the season after recent showings.

Lafferty or La Farty  was a joke clearly tried to get Aero sent off and niggles throughout. I still think Killie or Thistle will go up but McInnes now knows he has a job on his hands.

The plaudits go to Lee Bullen, his backroom staff and the Ayr players. Well done lads!

24 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Who’s this melt?

Used to be stadium announcer at that shithole. Utter melt of a guy. I’m sure there’s footage of him standing in the SRE with one of the Paligap strips on back in the day supporting Ayr. Can anyone confirm?