ICT v PTFC 9th February

It’s an odd one, Caley seem to be on a dreadful run of form and frankly in the midst of a full blown collapse, but I have no confidence about this at all since they’ve absolutely horsed us twice - we were incredibly fortunate to get the 0-0 at home.

What’s happened to your team, Caley fans? The poor form seems to roughly coincide with Gardyne shagging Carson’s wife, but can’t imagine it’s as clear cut as that.

And is Sean Welsh currently injured? Will impact how confident I feel. 

13 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It’s an odd one, Caley seem to be on a dreadful run of form and frankly in the midst of a full blown collapse, but I have no confidence about this at all since they’ve absolutely horsed us twice - we were incredibly fortunate to get the 0-0 at home.

What’s happened to your team, Caley fans? The poor form seems to roughly coincide with Gardyne shagging Carson’s wife, but can’t imagine it’s as clear cut as that.

And is Sean Welsh currently injured? Will impact how confident I feel. 

Billy Dodds has happened to our team. He’s not a manager.

The Gardyne stuff split the dressing room and took far too long to get resolved.

We're also missing Allardice for the rest of the season and MacGregor until the club tell us he is fit again and they are big misses in midfield.

The match day, or evening, experience is not all that it might be.

With the local welcome involving verge parking amounting to parking tickets like flags on windscreens, the on field new starts uniformly disappointing and an air of the insipid, this is streaming towards a stay at home. 

12 minutes ago, RiG said:

If folk don't want a ticket for parking illegally then, erm, don't park illegally on pavements, footpaths or footways.

The tickets were dished out specifically to cars not parked on pavements, footpaths or footways?

Have you a serious point as your initial one is verging on the fatuous?

4 minutes ago, sophia said:

The tickets were dished out specifically to cars not parked on pavements, footpaths or footways?

Have you a serious point as your initial one is verging on the fatuous?

Where were these cars parked?

16 minutes ago, RiG said:

Where were these cars parked?

So you have responded with advice on where not to park without knowing where the ticketed cars were parked on Saturday?

I gave you a clue in my previous answer.

Just now, sophia said:

So you have responded with advice on where not to park without knowing where the ticketed cars were parked on Saturday?

I gave you a clue in my previous answer.

As I've said the cars on the verge (across from the stadium) were parked illegally and were correctly ticketed.

57 minutes ago, RiG said:

As I've said the cars on the verge (across from the stadium) were parked illegally and were correctly ticketed.

But you couldn't class those areas across from the stadium as pavements, footpaths or footways, aren't they littered with rocks making any sort of passage by foot hazardous, btw I park at the stadium legally.

Edited by SandyCromarty

24 minutes ago, John MacLean said:

Have I stumbled into one of those local Facebook page heated debates about parking by mistake rather than the ICT v Partick Thistle match thread? 

If you run through recent ICT match threads you will se that parking holds more interest for us fans than talking about the team's performances or matches.

A sad state of affairs.

4 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

But you couldn't class those areas across from the stadium as pavements, footpaths or footways, aren't they littered with rocks making any sort of passage by foot hazardous, btw I park at the stadium legally.

To the layperson no but under legislation that's what they are classed as and that's why it's illegal to park there. The club and the police have been warning fans not to park on the verges by the stadium for years and people have been ticketed for parking there before so it shouldn't be a shock to folk when it happens. It's been known about for some time. Bit late for some to feign ignorance about it. Guess it will help pay for the Viewing Place or whatever it is called...

It would be good if they can get the "home" car park open again so supporters can stick the motor in there but it looks like the maltings equipment will be there for some time yet. 

Edited by RiG