ICT v PTFC 9th February

2 hours ago, RiG said:

It is utterly bizarre we have chosen to not sign a competent right back since Rooney agreed a move to Saint Johnstone over 2 years ago. Carson was a useful stop gap for us but there has remained a need to strengthen the full back area for some time now. We also really need a good LB as Deas doesn't offer enough going forward whilst Harper isn't good defensively.

Give Harper more game time at LB and let him work on it. 

Also doesn't help when you look at the coaches we have and they are all attack minded

Looking at the highlights it doesn't even look like Graham touches the ball for the opener. I thought he must have at least got a wee nick on it but it's not close at all :lol: 

Edited by RiG

5 hours ago, TheScarf said:

Dodds needs to go I'm afraid.  Yet another defensive horror show brought on by the fact that we don't have any full backs in the first team squad but about 6 centre backs and about 17 Attacking Midfielder/Number 10s (who are all shite apart from the injured Roddy MacGregor).

Totally agree with you but I doubt it will happen as it means that those that appointed him got it wrong, there will be a circling of wagons and finger pointing excuses trundled out until the end of the season, and anyway what do we supporters know will be a call.

I hope I'm wrong.

4 hours ago, an86 said:

Haven’t seen the equaliser, but I assume it was Queen’s Park’s fault, as per the growing narrative.

Not sure that’s the growing narrative.

With regards to the ground-share, it’s not Queen’s Park’s fault we agreed to it and Gerry B gave a big speech about how good the pitch was and the money that had been spent on it. 

Apart from people (understandably)  hoping Queen’s Park leave, I’ve not seen many people actually blaming them. 

Edited by JagsCG