Alloa v Falkirk, Tuesday, 8th February 2022

Utterly bizarre team selection tonight yet he might actually have got away with it had we taken some of the chances in the first half when Falkirk were awful at the back. Once Falkirk went ahead though it was game over. That was a lovely finish and the second was a cracking hit too. 

1 flukey win in 3 months, despite a a very capable squad. Said it a few times now but there is no hope for the club as long as that management team is in place, even if we manage to get enough points to stay up. 

Just now, Shadwell Dog said:

If we could get things right from the first minute instead of the 46th it would make life a hell of a lot easier.

That would certainly help. So many crap performances at Alloa……so many times we have been battered there. It’s just a joy to win (rare) score three (rarer) and get a clean sheet (even rarer).

QP won, but their performances were always going to improve at some point, but I have no doubt their 2-1 won’t feel quite so good when they see our 0-3 at Alloa.

13 minutes ago, TedCrilly said:

Alloa commentator now making Leigh Griffiths “bairns” jokes. Jesus Christ.

If true I hope he gets his jotters.  That's appalling.

Not one for dragging people out of jobs but it's not an issue to joke about on official channels, is it.  Calling a guy a peado basically when it's been investigated and put to bed long ago.  It's the worst you can call someone.  Wouldn't be something to joke about even if the facts merited it.

Also 18 pound!!?  Shambles.

Coyb

57 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Not convinced he's got a clue about any formation to be honest. 

Any manager who comes in wants to implement their way of playing, Sheerin had his, Houston even had a defensive approach at the start. 

If Morrison is fit, I'd have 4-4-2 tbh but tonight we have won 3-0

27 minutes ago, PedroMoutinho said:

Totally unacceptable way to treat paying customers- hope they go down

Brechin Mk2

Guest TedCrilly
1 minute ago, tirso said:

If true I hope he gets his jotters.  That's appalling.

Not one for dragging people out of jobs but it's not an issue to joke about on official channels, is it.  Calling a guy a peado basically when it's been investigated and put to bed long ago.  It's the worst you can call someone.  Wouldn't be something to joke about even if the facts merited it.

Also 18 pound!!?  Shambles.

Coyb

I didn’t hear the full comment. Maybe someone else who heard it can clear it up. May be innocent…

Dear Alloa

We couldn't help but notice your commentator's bewilderment at having so many chances in the first half and yet not scoring. Agreed, it seems extraordinary, until one realises you have Conor Sammon upfront.

We had two years of that pish going on, which was instrumental in getting us to where we are now - weren't you watching? That's just the way he rolls.

We feel your pain.

Kind regards

Falkirk

Edited by Sputnik
typo

He said something along the lines of “no surprise Griffiths signing for the Bairns” and then said I’ll say no more in case I have a Jimmy Carr moment. At the very least it was very poor taste from someone acting on behalf of Alloa FC.

Edited by Harry Kinnear

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

He said something along the lines of “no surprise Griffiths signing for the Bairns” and then said I’ll say no more in case I have a Jimmy Carr moment. At the very least it was very poor taste from someone acting on behalf of Alloa FC.

What say you @LeodhasXD

10 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The whole match “commentary “ was like listening to a couple of boys having a blether about football in the pub.

Next to no description of what was happening but to be fair they were the least annoying aspect of the whole Alloa streaming experience.

£18 for that is just silly.

15 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Yeah that's really poor.  Ironically if he really was a peado would they feel ok joking about it?  Doubtful.  So its ok then to jump on a bandwagon slandering someone as a wee joke..  poor taste for an official channel as you say.  This isn't a WhatsApp group.

Hamilton lad got jottered for talking about a jobby, this is a way worse.