Alloa v Falkirk, Tuesday, 8th February 2022

On 06/02/2022 at 16:48, gav-ffc said:

Seeing as were likely to stick with the 352/532.

Mutch

Mills Watson ATS 

Williamson Hetherington Telfer Jacobs McCann

dowds jaze

Guessing Nesbitt is suspended and Morrison not being in the squad yesterday unlikely to feature you’d imagine.

Anything to keep Gary Miller and Brad McKay out the team and Hetherington hopefully more like the Alloa version than the Sheerin one. 

I thought Hetherington was as invisible as previous on Saturday and for me Miller was more effective. I'd have McKay out the team but with him not causing the usual goal on Saturday may see him stay in.

My brain is scratching who could possibly play centre mid.

I can see this being the lowest Alloa v Falkirk attendance in recent times and the PPV will be sparse too, I've choose an anniversary/birthday gathering instead.

Not confident about us beating anyone the now especially away from home.  No idea what the team will be. Will the mcguffie love in continue? Will Dixon be back at lwb with his Zimmer. We still don't seem to be anywhere near a cohesive unit and need to be far more organised at the back than we were on Saturday. 

4 hours ago, ebobsboy said:

I might have been tempted to pay £18 if we were playing well, but after that abysmal first 45mins on Saturday followed by a marginally better second half I can't see it being anything other than poor fayre. No thanks. 

Fairweather supporters, don't you just love them 😂

25 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

We have always been realistic about our size.

At least we aren't bairns with ideas above our station.

Do you think our situation is 1) appropriate for a club our size (support, turnover, resources, facilities) in the long term?

Or 2) while we fully accept we are where we should be in the short term, we should really be competing at least one tier higher?

Hint: the answer is 2).

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Do you think our situation is 1) appropriate for a club our size (support, turnover, resources, facilities) in the long term?

Or 2) while we fully accept we are where we should be in the short term, we should really be competing at least one tier higher?

Hint: the answer is 2).

Never 2.  You are where you are, just like we are, only you are less pish than us.

20 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I was expecting some sort of witty response - not more of the standard weekly fayre from our opposition posters….emoji17.png

Nah, your team, despite supporter size blah blah blah ( Morton's song sheet from a few years ago) bares nothing on how the team performs on the park.

My lot are even poorer, unfortunately we haven't had the same turnover of managerial personnel as FFC.

So we are stuck with GTF-BF😱

Edited by laughing gravie

Jesus, The Thumb in League One. Feels like yesterday that people were hoping he'd pull himself together for last summer's Euros  :unsure:

Anyway, all this chat is a bit...

importedImage122794_header?fm=jpg&fit=fi