Aberdeen v Celtic

I'm guessing Bates hasn't seen any clips of Matt O'Riley playing. Incredibly obvious what he wanted to do there and just seemed to stand aside and let him do it. Not that i'm complaining mind.
It was Scott Brown who was closest, and failed to react. Piss poor.

7 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Commentators mics have been left on on my stream. Thought it could have gone a bit Richard Keys but they’ve spent the break actually talking about football surprisingly enough.

Hung about for a bit in the hope that they were going to start slagging glass but was left disappointed 

5 minutes ago, Highloon said:
8 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:
Commentators mics have been left on on my stream. Thought it could have gone a bit Richard Keys but they’ve spent the break actually talking about football surprisingly enough.

Or Big Ron...

More change of that on Sportscene with Willie Miller tbh.

9 minutes ago, Highloon said:
43 minutes ago, Fratelli said:
I'm guessing Bates hasn't seen any clips of Matt O'Riley playing. Incredibly obvious what he wanted to do there and just seemed to stand aside and let him do it. Not that i'm complaining mind.

It was Scott Brown who was closest, and failed to react. Piss poor.

Was on about the first goal where he was allowed to move it onto his left foot and cross - which is essentially his trademark.