Aberdeen v Celtic

Easy win for Celtic,by what margin depends on Celtic.

Data Dave scrambling for positives to take from stats.

Team will be .

A goalie

Heids turned   Bates Mccrorie   Hayes

Ferguson some ither c**t(Brooner rested)

OJO                OJO             OJO

Ramirez

Regardless his puppet Glass will stay in his job.

Mon i Celtic do us a favour and get oor narcisstic p***k of a chairman to act,  9 goals or more might do it .

Yip it's that bad wishing that shit on my own team but that's where we are just now.

7 hours ago, a1974h said:

Lets see if aberdeen put in as much effort as they did against rangers. Embarrasing really. Celtic looking good after manipulating the fixture list to suit them. 3-0 by half time

If only Rangers had put in as much effort against Celtic and Aberdeen as they did against Hearts. Embarrassing really.

13 hours ago, Bogbrush1903 said:

I don't necessarily think we'll get them but two wins this week would give the club a tremendous boost.

So would a first League win in 2022.

10 hours ago, gannonball said:

WTF is this not on Sky?

£13.99 PPV. Tell yer mates. (We have a first year manger on a one year rolling contract to buy out.)

8 hours ago, a1974h said:

Lets see if aberdeen put in as much effort as they did against rangers. Embarrasing really. Celtic looking good after manipulating the fixture list to suit them. 3-0 by half time

Why are all you weirdos reluctant to put Rangers as your team?  I mean I know it’s embarrassing but mon tae f**k.

1 hour ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Aberdeen haven't won a home game against either of the Old Firm since September 2016. 

Both assert though, that we only raise our game to play them. 

It must be a strange world, living in that Glasgow fishbowl where you're only allowed to read the Sun and the Record for your football opinions. 

I haven't red any red tops for about 10 years strange perception M8, If the dons where a consistent top three team questions would be asked about the performances but the transition they're going through puts you guys in a need to suck it up position.
Celtic were in the same position at the start of the season but the success Ange has gave us puts us in a good place.

Either....

It will be 0-4 at HT and (thankfully) 0-4 at FT.

or....

It will be 1-1 with 10 mins to go - open game with dandies playing well and pushing for a winner against a shaky away defence. Then out of absolutely nowhere Celtic will conjure up a winner on 85mins.

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I haven't red any red tops for about 10 years strange perception M8, If the dons where a consistent top three team questions would be asked about the performances but the transition they're going through puts you guys in a need to suck it up position.
Celtic were in the same position at the start of the season but the success Ange has gave us puts us in a good place.

:lol:

1 hour ago, tarapoa said:

Either....

(a) It will be 0-4 at HT and (thankfully) 0-4 at FT.

or....

(b) It will be 1-1 with 10 mins to go - open game with dandies playing well and pushing for a winner against a shaky away defence. Then out of absolutely nowhere Celtic will conjure up a winner on 85mins.

Odds on (a). (Although maybe a lot more than 0-4 by FT.)

2 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Thanks mate.

I like Ange, obviously knows what's what mate, fighting oppression in the Cinch and still managing to be a point clear mate.

Laudable.

Now that Broonie and Hayes are on the minimum wage they must be pish. M8

Edited by wastecoatwilly

I have no doubt that Aberdeen will put on a determined display against Celtic in midweek and at least hold them to a draw. 
I also believe in the Loch Ness Monster, the Tooth Fairy, that Elvis is in a romantic inter-species relationship with Shergar in a Nazi UFO base in Antarctica and that Raith Rovers will finish top of the Championship. 
(Hint.... err, I think they are all as likely to be true.) 

You also believe 55 titles can be won in one season, so this all makes sense.

3 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Now the day is upon us, I genuinely don't think tonight will be as bad as I'd feared all week. 

I expect a spirited performance with an inevitable late collapse. 

1-2 the away side. I don't think it's feasible that they can keep up their intensity every match. 

Maybe so but can we keep up our ineptitude and lacklustre performances every match?