Aberdeen v Celtic

11 hours ago, Contra said:

No idea how he gave the freekick for Aberdeen's first goal, It comes off his back for a start and even if It didn't the advantage was played and they had an attempt on goal. 

It was a foul

11 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Very tight decision. You can see why the assistant didn’t flag, benefit of the doubt to the attacker. 

80CFA0AD-5A9F-4966-B3B9-08EC70F54033.png

Benefit of the doubt to the Celtic player

11 hours ago, Empty It said:

Celtic getting the "benefit of the doubt" again to the surprise of absolutely nobody.

Indeed

11 hours ago, TheDon99 said:

Oh silly me, I forgot FIFA had implemented the "Benefit of the doubt when the attacker is only slightly offside" rule this week.

:lol:

10 hours ago, gannonball said:

Your username is bang on 

You should change yours to "Mope faced c***"

10 hours ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Dunno why Michel Stewart is suggesting Jota first half was ruled out for offside. 

The lino incorrectly flagged but it was ruled out for a slight push on Ramsay given by Collum. Was soft, but probably a fk. 

Correct

24 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

You should change yours to "Mope faced c***"

Ah yes,the Aberdeen fans are moaning about every slight decision and we are the ones acting the ‘victim’ and ‘mope faced’. 

PnB was less of a bitter bore of a place when we all thought you were dead tbh.

Edited by gannonball

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Ah yes,the Aberdeen fans are moaning about every slight decision and we are the ones acting the ‘victim’ and ‘mope faced’. 

F*** you

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Wtf. It’s a match thread min. 

31 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

🤨

Selective in your critique of people "moaning about every slight decision." 

A fair point but I think most Celtic fans were pointing out that Aberdeen were casually missing out decisions in their favour to make out they were more hard done by. I realise I’m being a bore myself now after calling someone else one by constantly berating people going on about refs on here but it’s just tedious seeing every match thread talk about somewhat innocuous refereeing decisions, it’s why I moved a away from club forums in the first place.

Edited by gannonball

19 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

It is tedious and I like the way Ange Postecoglu handles the press when they try draw him in on an opinion. 

For us though, as smaller clubs trying to bridge a gap, we need those decisions to be accurate. That's two home games against the old firm where we can feel really hard done by with massive decisions. 

Celtic could get a goal disallowed for f**k all, but the reality is it will prove to be inconsequential as they have the expensive squad to go score another 3/4. 

Not that it happens every time, but the finely margined refereeing decisions don't appear to go the way of the smaller teams. 

Finely margined decisions don’t go your way?

Jota 1st goal ruled out for a soft as f**k foul goes your way.

Freekick given for a ball hitting McGregor on his back goes your way which you end up scoring from

Brown pulls back Starfelt who is then stopped from attempting to block the shot for the first goal but that decision also goes your way.

Fine margins and all decisions that could have went our way but didn’t they went your way.

So be careful what you wish for because VAR wouldn’t have overturned the incorrect foul decisions but it just might have given a foul against Brown for your 1st goal in the same way it might also have ruled Abada onside.

Edited by Jinky67

Celtic have been blowing teams away by half time and it should've been more,what ever Glass said at half time it worked.
Not happy with the goals Celtic conceded especially the first one and why is Taylor marking Ferguson that's a mismatch.
It was a good match to watch because the momentum switched from Celtic to Aberdeen back to Celtic.
If Ramirez stays fit the Dons will make the top 6 hes the best striker in the league outside the glesga clubs.
I can understand the complains from the sheep for the 3rd goal it's the grey area of interpretation from the referee. 

1 minute ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Celtic have been blowing teams away by half time and it should've been more,what ever Glass said at half time it worked.
Not happy with the goals Celtic conceded especially the first one and why is Taylor marking Ferguson that's a mismatch.
It was a good match to watch because the momentum switched from Celtic to Aberdeen back to Celtic.
If Ramirez stays fit the Dons will make the top 6 hes the best striker in the league outside the glesga clubs.
I can understand the complains from the sheep for the 3rd goal it's the grey area of interpretation from the referee. 

Someone must have logged in to Willy's account as I find myself in total agreement.

Aside from being happy with the goals Celtic conceded.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

That is an unbelievably atrocious post. Delete it you arsehole.

34 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Says a lot when @wastecoatwilly is the best Celtic poster on the thread! :lol:

FFS i'm not having that,the game was done and dusted bagged'n'tagged at half time papajack.
All the talk before the game was the sheep rollover and let Celtic do the shearing but where did that second half performance come from?
Celtic were not at their best but still won the game but the sheep didn't want to be put in their pen.
The granite is always a grindstone.

1 hour ago, Jinky67 said:

Finely margined decisions don’t go your way?

Jota 1st goal ruled out for a soft as f**k foul goes your way.

Freekick given for a ball hitting McGregor on his back goes your way which you end up scoring from

Brown pulls back Starfelt who is then stopped from attempting to block the shot for the first goal but that decision also goes your way.

Fine margins and all decisions that could have went our way but didn’t they went your way.

So be careful what you wish for because VAR wouldn’t have overturned the incorrect foul decisions but it just might have given a foul against Brown for your 1st goal in the same way it might also have ruled Abada onside.

Since when were the two dangly things hanging from McGregor’s shoulders with hands on the end of them, renamed his back?