Aberdeen v Celtic

4 hours ago, Henrik's tongue said:

One of the worse decisions I ever saw. 

Not on the same scale, but last night he turned away from play and then after the Celtic fans had shouted for a foul right in front of them gave a free kick to Celtic. It was an abysmal bit of refereeing to be swayed by a shout from the crowd. 

2 hours ago, a1974h said:

If two kids from the same street go to seperate schools of course that teaches the kids they are different. Its a fucking disgrace. 

2 hours ago, a1974h said:

If two kids from the same street go to seperate schools of course that teaches the kids they are different. Its a fucking disgrace. 

1 hour ago, a1974h said:

Religion should not be taught in schools though. Its brainwashing. 

Absolute state of you, a complete swivel headed sectarian mutant. 

You'd probably throw your daughter down the stairs for dating someone with a name like Brendan, Sean or Aiden. 

the-big-house-must-stay-open-1.jpg

20 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

Not on the same scale, but last night he turned away from play and then after the Celtic fans had shouted for a foul right in front of them gave a free kick to Celtic. It was an abysmal bit of refereeing to be swayed by a shout from the crowd. 

Despite us obvs being TGFITW, I think 800 out of what 14/1500 is going to heavily influence a ref that much?

22 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Despite us obvs being TGFITW, I think 800 out of what 14/1500 is going to heavily influence a ref that much?

It happened though. Celtic fans shouted for a foul and having turned up the pitch to follow play, he gave it after they shouted for it. South stand linesman didn't flag. 

1 minute ago, 10menwent2mow said:

It happened though. Celtic fans shouted for a foul and having turned up the pitch to follow play, he gave it after they shouted for it. South stand linesman didn't flag. 

So what you’re saying is the south stand linesman isn’t a catholic?

Interesting…. It may need to be investigated further. Can’t be having that if true 

2 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

I remember that incident. You could tell that the Aberdeen players in the vicinity were telling the referee just that.

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

So what you’re saying is the south stand linesman isn’t a catholic?

Interesting…. It may need to be investigated further. Can’t be having that if true 

Oh ffs. I made a reasonable point about something I felt happened in the game of football. If you can't engage with that then f**k off. 

This whole reffing conspiracy shit is just going to get worse between now and the end of the season. A close title race between these two is always going to lead to that and the only clubs that will consistently get shat on will be those positioned between 3rd and 12th. The officials will go through the rest of the season absolutely petrified to make a decision that could 'cost Rangers/Celtic the title'. The propaganda from the clubs and their fans will be ramped up to 11 for the next 3 months. Hey ho. The rest of us just have to deal with it. Glass' comments were telling in that he was informed he couldn't go on the pitch to speak to Collum about the decision at the end of the game. Personally I'd imply that they knew they'd fucked up but couldn't rule the goal out. Again, hey ho, we are just supposed to suck it up and pretend this doesn't happen all the time. 

4 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Imagine running on to the pitch during a match, risking arrest and a stadium ban, only to get back off the pitch without being grabbed by the police and stewards, getting away with it essentially...

.....only to post your fucking stunt on social media 🤦‍♂️😂

He's been arrested now.