Aberdeen v Celtic

Imagine running on to the pitch during a match, risking arrest and a stadium ban, only to get back off the pitch without being grabbed by the police and stewards, getting away with it essentially...

.....only to post your fucking stunt on social media [emoji2357][emoji23]

He must be an old firm fan.

12 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I don’t get the reason behind him invading? Is he some instagram wannabe type? Sounds like some sort of EPL fandan pish than acceptable Cinch etiquette.

I thought he looked and sounded fucking smashed in that video. It probably seemed like a good idea at the time to him.

Just to clear up the Celtic third goal situation, particularly for Richard Gordon and Willie Miller.

In situations where:

• a player moving from, or standing in, an offside position is in the way of an opponent and interferes with the movement of the opponent towards the ball this is an offside offence if it impacts on the ability of the opponent to play or challenge for the ball; 

6 hours ago, Clown Job said:

You’re making accusations without being able to back them up while claiming others are paranoid 

Chase an ambulance? You’ll need to explain that one to me, you’ve lost me

How the f**k do you want me to back it up on an Internet forum you fucking imbecilic, obtuse tool?

How about you answer this basic question;

Do you think it fair a season ticket holder of a club officiates a professional game of football of that club?

Yes or no?

1 minute ago, Thenorthernlight said:

How the f**k do you want me to back it up on an Internet forum you fucking imbecilic, obtuse tool?

Do you think it fair a season ticket holder of a club officiates a professional game of football of that club?

Yes or no?

Calm Down GIF by MOODMAN

31 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Yes or no?

The answer that he is unwilling to give is, if this is actually the case then of course it’s not fair. If it’s not true then it’s fine.

50 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Yes or no?

So, so angry 

It’s not a basic question… it’s a loaded question 

Some disingenuous nonsense in this thread 😂

Was Abada offside? Fucked if i know, looked at it several times and if you draw a line parallel to the 18 yard box its close, really close however trusting the cooncil VAR experts or the 20/20 vision of some geriatric dandies doesn't really stand up i'm afraid. If proven and i mean proven properly to be offside then yes Jotas goal should be chopped off as Abada is technically an obstruction

The Jota goal - if that was chopped off for a foul then its no more or less a foul then Browns on Starfelt for the first Aberdeen goal however the eagle eyed dons for some reason can spot a bawhair offside but not a deliberate foul by the sneaky foul master that is Broonie - but who doesn't love Broonie the wee rogue that he is? 

The freekick given for that goal is laughable however we move on

The O'Riley penalty incident - a no from me however i'm claiming it at the other end as sometimes these things are given just look at the silly penalty given against Aberdeen at Ibrox as an example of that. 

Aberdeen fans have cause for complaint for the Abada goal and O'Riley penalty. Celtic fans have cause for complaint for the Jota goal and the foul for the freekick and foul by Brown to allow the 1st goal to happen.

Conclusion - VAR needed and Celtic still probably deserved to win the game and maybe if Aberdeen didn't give Celtic a 2 goal head start then there would be less cause for complaint.

C'est la vie

Edited by Jinky67

5 hours ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Surely the level of contact is irrelevant? tbh I'd have expected timothy to get that , shoe being on the other foot. Imagine it occurred late in a Glasgow derby. The fucking UN would be sending peacekeepers, mutants on phone-ins for weeks etc 

I went to Linksfield, the guy across from me went to St Machar. He was a right c**t; ergo, religious schools are the breeding ground of c***s (i'll concede my theory is based on a rather small sample size)

✌️

St Machar is just the posh way of saying Powis

30 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Some disingenuous nonsense in this thread 😂

Was Abada offside? Fucked if i know, looked at it several times and if you draw a line parallel to the 18 yard box its close, really close however trusting the cooncil VAR experts or the 20/20 vision of some geriatric dandies doesn't really stand up i'm afraid. If proven and i mean proven properly to be offside then yes Jotas goal should be chopped off as Abada is technically an obstruction

AFAC854A-F729-48A3-99B2-FD858FEBEAED.png