Killie vs Pars - 12th Feb

Yeah, I know that it probably isn't a hard and fast rule but you usually get to use your physical ticket for a rearranged game that has been abandoned, or at the very least the rearranged fixture has a lower entry price to help make up for that. You'd think even charging a token amount for folk who have already paid once would be a decent enough compromise rather than using a pretty pish excuse to charge full whack again.

Yeah, I know that it probably isn't a hard and fast rule but you usually get to use your physical ticket for a rearranged game that has been abandoned, or at the very least the rearranged fixture has a lower entry price to help make up for that. You'd think even charging a token amount for folk who have already paid once would be a decent enough compromise rather than using a pretty pish excuse to charge full whack again.

The actual physical ticketholders can get in for free tomorrow I think, this is just for streams.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Killie should have just said they’ll be refunding 0p in the pound. Pars fans would all be fine with that.

This doesn't quite have the same edge to it that it might have done at one time, I wonder why that could be the case...

Unsure about this. Don't trust Hughes to not shite it.

Last time I was at Rugby Park we lost 4-0, going on about 10, with the rumour being that Jim Jefferies told his players to take it easy (if we lost by, I think, 7, we would have been relegated, and 7 was absolutely on the cards until Killie eased up). I was a daft tit at the time and was so seething at full time that I chucked my Pars top in to a local burn (thankfully it was one of our worst ever, if not worst ever, home strips).

Not going today (will be at the next one though) though, so no fear of further water based pollution from me (not that I would actually do such a thing these days).

After we conceded in the abandoned game we put in one of our best performances of the season. Second half though we were poor and a home goal was definitely coming. 

We really could do with a win here. Let's get these smelly squirrel shagging wanks pumped.

On 11/02/2022 at 11:09, craigkillie said:

The actual physical ticketholders can get in for free tomorrow I think, this is just for streams.

Which is commendable. 

I get why Killie have done it, its a bit of a kick in the baws but it is what it is, the logic for it is pretty non existant but they're absolutely covered by the rules and regulations. 

39 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Was £9.99 in December.

It's £12.99 today. 

Hmmm, that doesn't seem right at all. 

Also our lineups were out super early today, Pybus looks injured/covid as he isn't in the squad, we've brought Cole in so it'll be interesting to see how we operate. Not sure the balance will be right in midfield looking at that initially. 

Also Efe is in!