Killie vs Pars - 12th Feb

Thank god.

As I said earlier, Dean Campbell has come in and put in two and a half of the worst performances I've seen. I'm struggling to pick just one moment than encapsulates how bad he's been, but there was a moment not long before half time where he received the ball in space under no pressure with options around him, passed the ball all of 10 yards max to a Dunfermline player. It was just absolutely baffling, but he's done that again and again since he's pulled the stripes on. That McInnes took him off at HT says it all - I hope we never see him again.

Thought we were very poor today with no obvious game plan of attack, but as has happened so often this season, going a goal down seemed to galvanise us into playing with a bit of impetus. Can we not just do that from the start? Blair Alston has done really well to win us the ball back and I feel like I've seen Lafferty do that peel back to the pen spot for the first goal so many times now. Killer instinct.

The second goal merits a mention from the referee, so let's discuss him for a moment. An absolute fucking gimp of the highest order. Where do the SFA find these wee dicks? He got so much wrong I don't even know where to start - so many fouls and yellows that he gave then failed to give the same later - but returning to the second goal, it looked an obvious foul throw by Burke in the build-up.

Absolute class from Lafferty in executing the overhead kick. Superb.

Was that a normal home crowd for Killie this season or did the Ayr defeat affect the attendance? Place seemed utterly deserted.

There didn’t appear to be a great home crowd on Wednesday night although I’ve no idea what the actual attendance was. Home crowd seemed to be quite spread out over the ground which maybe made it seem like there were fewer fans. They were also only vocal from when they scored until we got our equaliser.