Rangers v Hibernian

19 minutes ago, Zing. said:

JDH/Campbell in midfield again with Newell out injured for a couple of weeks.

The Office Reaction GIF

The thought of those 2 starting in midfield again makes me wanna sell my ticket. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

Never easy against Hibs so I'm going for 2 - 2, we've still got a few defensive errors in us and Hibs have the quality to exploit them.

I honestly think it’s been about at least 4 years since I posted regularly on here.

How in the f**k are you still on here [emoji23]

Definite penalty for the New Team , and some form of demonising of Porto.

Might be that sheep shagging w**k Gordon , or perhaps that no sock wearing Quiff -adornded Houston Dandy Thommo or even Anne Budges secret lover Tom English. 

On Twitter , a whole evening of diabetes riddled skin headed 50 somethings with Union flags in thier bio will repeatedly ask " are yeez still happy  - yeez dinnae look like it noo lol" as if its fresh out the oven patter. As if we give a f**k.

Would love to see Mueller open his account - he will need the protection of his God whilst through there.

4 nil New Team i fear.

Edited by VanCityHibee
PENALTY RANGERS

Jack ruled out of tomorrow's match due to the ankle injury picked up following the tackle that Collum never even gave a foul for at the weekend. Thankfully Gio says it's nothing serious but the guy can't catch a break.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Jack ruled out of tomorrow's match due to the ankle injury picked up following the tackle that Collum never even gave a foul for at the weekend. Thankfully Gio says it's nothing serious but the guy can't catch a break.

Well he could have caught a break from the tackle Collum never even gave a foul for. 
Carries all the luck imo.

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

Jacks tweeted a great photo of his ‘slip’ and Collum , who I reckon is the best of a bad lot, has a clear uninterrupted view of the ‘slip’ . Dreadful Decision 

I thought this Bennett guy was taking the piss but I’m beginning to fear he might have been serious! No Boyle and Newell is a huge loss for Hibs. Hibs were bang average with them. Without them they will struggle. 

Lundstrum and Kamara in the middle.

Hopefully wee Alfie doesn’t let Porteous drag him down to his level 

46 minutes ago, Chefki Kuqi said:

I'm a fairly placid poster, but when other fanbases talk of Porteous in a negative light it gets my goat up.

king of the hill GIF

They've got pills for that now, you don't need to read the posts

e: my mistake

Edited by Orbix
misread

6 minutes ago, IDoNotKnowThisOne said:

Awkward on the football. Rash in the tackle. Has a petulant streak. Plays hard man but you get the impression he's a total mummy's boy. Most importantly- not a particularly good defender. 

Hibs have better players who get worse stick. 

I'd disagree with that assessment, not really sure where this hard man guff comes from either in truth. For that matter I've not heard mummy's boy used at all in the last decade so perhaps I'm just out of my depth on this.

For me he's Efe Ambrose reborn, a thoroughly entertaining player to watch as he's actually very decent on the ball. 

On Porteous, he was probably man of the match against us when we won 1-0 in December despite giving away the penalty and similarly very good against Hearts. That's all I've seen of him since he was sent off at Ibrox, but always has a head's gone moment in him, as evidenced by the sending off and penalty.

Edited by AJF