Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

14 hours ago, SweeperDee said:

That’s true, but besides his occasional leering behaviour towards women in his videos, and unconfirmed stories of his past, his content is still very good to watch.

As a Clyde fan, I’ve read many similar defences in relation to a certain striker.  

At least he scored goals, etc…

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

The bbc news app headline is “Putins back against the wall” which sounds promising then when you open the article the first bullet point is that this may tempt him to get the chemical weapons out. 

I dropped some chemical weapons in the living room this morning before leaving for work. It certainly put the wife's back against the wall. 

Edited by Melanius Mullarkay

I am imagining some room full of Russian hackers and the like right now, sitting in a bunker somewhere. 

Their boss asks them what Western opinion is about the war. These guys hit social media, forums and message platforms to find out, and tell their boss that the biggest issue the West have about the war is Ian Botham's deformed penis. 

People see me, and they see the suit, and they go: "you're not fooling anyone", they know I'm rock and roll through and through. But you know that old thing, live fast, die young? Not my way. Live fast, sure, live too bloody fast sometimes, but die young? Die old. That's the way- not orthodox, I don't live by "the rules" you know. And if there's one other person who's influenced me in that way I think, someone who is a maverick, someone who does that to the system, then, it's Ian Botham. Because Beefy will happily say "that's what I think of your selection policy, yes I've hit the odd copper, yes I've enjoyed the old dooby, but will you piss off and leave me alone, I'm walking to John O'Groats for some spastics.”

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

I am imagining some room full of Russian hackers and the like right now, sitting in a bunker somewhere. 

Their boss asks them what Western opinion is about the war. These guys hit social media, forums and message platforms to find out, and tell their boss that the biggest issue the West have about the war is Ian Botham's deformed penis. 

Think I've found the name for my new punk rock band.