Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

Will the surplus Migs and Su's going to Ukraine be supplied with spare parts, I can't see uncle Vlad being too keen on supplying parts or will they just harvest a few planes for spares.

This could leave the Poles and other countries short of planes until their pilots can convert to F16s or F35s. 

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Will the surplus Migs and Su's going to Ukraine be supplied with spare parts, I can't see uncle Vlad being too keen on supplying parts or will they just harvest a few planes for spares.

This could leave the Poles and other countries short of planes until their pilots can convert to F16s or F35s. 

They already use F-16s.

After losing the likes of Coco-Cola, Netflix, Facebook and Instagram recently, the closure of McDonalds will surely tip ordinary Russians over the edge towards becoming the heathiest and most mentally-stable people on Earth.

2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

After losing the likes of Coco-Cola, Netflix, Facebook and Instagram recently, the closure of McDonalds will surely tip ordinary Russians over the edge towards becoming the heathiest and most mentally-stable people on Earth.

We should send over the DUFC commentary team.

Not sure if it will be of any help but at least we’d be shot of the useless, boring c***s.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Unless it's the same model, the pilots will have to train on their use.

I'm sure NATO pilots get plenty of chances to train on American planes, who are desperate to sell them.

6 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

They’ll just have to amuse themselves by hanging off cranes and drinking rubbing alcohol. Business as usual.

To be fair, this can also be applied to Ukrainians.

11 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Dashcam suppliers will be next and that will be the tipping point to anarchy on the streets of Moscow 

6 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Dashcam suppliers will be next and that will be the tipping point to anarchy on the streets of Moscow 

I was in Moscow in the early 90s.  Dashcam footage would be hard to believe.

1 minute ago, DiegoDiego said:

An English girl I know has a hotel in Maramureş near the Ukrainian border. She's already taken in more refugees than the entire UK.

I've read about her in SO many limericks...