Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

38 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Boris wasn't PM then. It was May.

26 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Who was Foreign Secretary ?

The man who was Foreign Secretary was also a man the secret intelligence services expressed grave concerns over in terms of his links to Russia and now finds himself PM. 

20 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

RT is propaganda.  It was firmed to literally serve as the Kremlin’s propaganda outlet.  Put it on for twenty minutes and you’ll get stories about Canada funding Ukrainian nazis to poison Russian drinking water. I’m all for keeping it on, but only because it’s hilarious.  

what it does do - very well - is use non Russians to propagate and legitimise Putin’s tactics.  

Get them off the air. 

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Democratic Senator on CNN stating that he fears Russia launching massive cyber attacks on the west and crippling us economically. 

That'll f**k up a load of folk trying to buy big Macs online.

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

Democratic Senator on CNN stating that he fears Russia launching massive cyber attacks on the west and crippling us economically. 

One thing is for sure any western IT/Cyber security expert won't be worrying about cost of living increases this year. 

7 minutes ago, Richie said:

A bit of a take, but has it crossed anyone else's mind that Putin has a critical illness and is just going f**k it.

didn't realise he was ill but the fact he's 69 years old I thought there was an element of "I'll be deid soon so f**k it I'm taking every c**t with me"  lets go out with a bang! 

1 minute ago, tarapoa said:

Russia is small potatoes really other than a few inherited nukes and a lot of frozen tundra.

image.thumb.png.265d78cf1b4d43026bfa3b1fcf6221b4.png

Funny you should say that.  

Between them, China, India, Russia and the Ukraine account for more than half the annual production of potatoes in the world.

We got it all wrong.  It's not about oil.   It's about potatoes!  This is the start of the great Potato War.

Hard to imagine. 😀