Todays scores 12/2

21 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Talbot much more street wise than Pollok and to me that was the difference. Made the most of set pieces while we wasted all our chances. Know how to break up the game when we were possibly getting a bit of control. 

Last minute of first half was a big moment and we passed that up.

Still lots of football to be played between now and end of the season.

Thought u only had the chance right on half time which could have changed the game but Talbot were very comfortable and just know how to win big games 

50 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Thought u only had the chance right on half time which could have changed the game but Talbot were very comfortable and just know how to win big games 

Sorry by chances I meant set pieces. We were very poor from them today, while Talbot were strong. That Is the difference in tight games. 

Auchinleck are the masters of pace and  pressing and Tommy has them so well drilled.First half Lok were not competing and lost the goal albeit Jonny Lyon missed the chance of the match to equalise on the stroke of half time-second they were very much in it but just couldn’t create the opening to score despite a lot of pressure and possession.

Auchinleck are relentless in their ability to keep a fast pressing pace all game and that’s what makes them incredibly hard for any team to deal with at our level—and great for their fans to watch too!

Quite an uncontroversial game compared to the last one. I found Pollok got themselves into promising attacking positions but were really poor at times with their delivery into the box. Talbot seemed to be comfortable with any high balls that did get into dangerous areas .

It will be an interesting run in from here.

Big game is now behind us and now onto a run of matches where the opposition are fighting to stay out or get out of the 7 team drop zone. A lot of football for the boys and with 5 games to catch up on the leaders it's going to be a tough few months.

53 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Big game is now behind us and now onto a run of matches where the opposition are fighting to stay out or get out of the 7 team drop zone. A lot of football for the boys and with 5 games to catch up on the leaders it's going to be a tough few months.

There’s no doubt it is a really testing league but if any team has the resilience to achieve a catch up it is Auchinleck.

Lot of football to be played as you say for everyone yet.Exciting times!

Found it hard getting to any wosfl games this week, 100%  reliant on public transport and don't want to be stuck if a game is suddenly p-p when I'm on my way ! Thanks to the amateurs for some games, finished at Nethercraigs today for Ashfield 3-1 and Dormey 3-2 - good games in the rain (again) Maybe back in May hopefully.